Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Nightangel High Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like things that go bump in the night?
  Hells yea
  Hells no
View Results

Winter_Tale

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Welcome to the RP Nightangel High! I hope you have as much as I do.Please read everything.

Storyline: There are 2 classes at Nightangel High, the Day and the Night classesThe night classes are made up of non-humans(vampire etc), and the day class, humans. But the private academy decided to merge them together so now these classes will clash for the first time.The school has been updated over the break to where the school is inside a vortual dome which means the night class can study during the day.One problem will they coexist easily.The school solved the problem. There is a special group of students made of both classes whose job is to protect the classes from eachother. They are the Guardians.

Rules
1. follow all ToS rules
2.No spamming, if caught you will be thrown out
3.No rape ever, its not funny to even joke about.
4. PM me this following application(You can start RPing without sneding it to me), I need it for a list just to help others know who you are.
5.No outside drama.
6.Guradian application must PM to me if you want consideration.I'll only take 8 people.

Application
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Description:
Talents(optional):

Here's mine for example

Name:Aiden O'Connell
Race:Vampire
History:She was turned in 1317, she was just 17. She lived in her hometown of Kilkenny. Speaks with an Irish accent, often curses in gaelic.She looked after her sisters family for generations(since she was turned),her (many great) great grand-niece is a student in the day class.She's there to look after her.She's able to maintain a very humanlike appearance.
Personality:Very blunt,loving, with a fondness for asian&mexican food,and cheese fries(besides blood).She loves music,writing,anime,and cooking.
Description:Long brown hair(usually concealed under a cap), violet-grey eyes, tall, slender with a slight muscular look, and well she's got a nice errr bust.
Talents(optional):plays piano and sings beautifully, writes wondefully,very excellent fighter(daggers especially), and sews expertly. Has all vampiric powers as well.

Guardian Application
Why:
Quote that means something to you:

whee Have fun everybody and don't forget the rules!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:56 pm
Aiden looks out from her window into the courtyard, she sees Ashling sitting by the pond, She was wearing her uniform which put her in the elementary section. She looked so much like Aylce with her brown hair and green eyes. She missed Aylce so much. Well time to ready for class.  

Winter_Tale

The Lady Magistrate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:07 am
Aysun walked to school quietly and listened to the birds chirping back-and-forth. Today had been the anniversary of her awakening last summer by a boy she'd met in a dream. But, she never got to meet him or ask him of his name. She was quite lonely...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:20 pm
An alarm clock screaming woke a sleepy dark haird girl from her slumber. Sitting Kaiya looked at the time and gasped. "Oh No! I'm gonna be late!" Scrambling around she quickly dressed in record time and ran out the apartment door, into a busy street. "Why do I have to go t o school anyway?" The blair of a car horn brought her to reality and she glared at the car driver. "I know...I promised you mom" She grumbed rushing off to school.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Lady Amica

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:28 pm
Aiya drowsely looks out her house window. The kids are just barely arriving at the school. Her house , where she lives alone, is located just across from it. "I wonder who came up with this brilient idea in the first place." she grumbles to her self, refering to the mixed classes. She rolls over and gets up to get ready for school. She grabs a pair of blue jeans, and slides her long legs into them. She grabs her prefered cherry red tang top and puts that on as well. She quickly runs a brush through her long, strawberry blond hair, that in the fall looks more strawberry than blond. She checks her appearance in the mirror. Her Violet eyes stare back,as usual. "Ready for another day at school." She sighs, then opens the front door and walks across the street to school  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:18 am
wakes up with a start thinking 'just last year I was a usual day student. that was until I got into the fight and was bitten...grate now I'm one of them, at least the classes are combined so I can see my friends like I used to' gets dressed in her middle school uniform and runs down a dark hallway that lead to the school so she was out of the light  

Frank_36912

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:54 pm
Lyubis looked around aimlessly. "Was...tun ich tun?" She walked onto some grass and turned her head to one side.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:16 pm
:runs into the classroom waiting for the bell to ring and sitting on oneside of the room away from everyone taking out her books and reading:  

Frank_36912

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:58 pm
Toshi awoke to her alarm clock beeping in her ear. ''oh gawd! im late again!'' she groaned, and shrugged. ''ah well its the stupid merged classes anyway'' she slipped her long,slender legs into her ripped-knee jeans and slipped into a black tee-shirt. she brushed her hair and put on her eyeliner. she brushed her teeth,got into her sneakers, then put her scarf on. she smiled to herself for beating her record of being late. she slowly made her way down the darkened hallway to her class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:16 pm
Application
Name:Blair
Owners name:busos_gurl
Race: Neko
History:lost her parents when she was 16 to humans and had her heart roken by another neko when she was 17 wich is y she no longer likes boys of n e race
Personality: VIOLENT when she wants to b
Description: User Image
Talents(optional): Very good with explosives and shoots a firelike substance out of her hands  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:19 pm
Blair hears her silent alarm and gets ready for the school she picked from the list her mother gave her and then grabs her gun (she never leaves the house without it) and then leaves the house and goes to school arriving 20 minuets earliey to explore  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Jason is up early at a kickboxing class. when the class ended his cell phone alarm rang, telling him to get ready for school. He used darkness to change his clothes and walked to school.  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:29 pm
Jessica woke up to the alarm clock but her brother set it late again so she got to class at the wrong time . In the middle of class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:31 pm
But , she forgot her backpack. '' Now the teacher is going to yell at me .'' she said  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:51 pm
Jason slides into class right after Jessica and says "aaaaand I'm late, hey Jessica" he said as he walked to his seat  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff