Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Creative Writing/Homework Help
YOU FINISH IT STORY!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll

View Results

LiTtLe MiSs RoManCE-PaNtZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:34 am
I just thought that it would be kinda cool if someone starts a story and then another person adds on, and then another person adds on, and etc. And anyway you can finiish the story how ever you like whether it's 2 sentences or 16 posts. I don't care just have fun with it and get creative!
---------------------------
===============
---------------------------

Here's my beginning:

My name is Satoru Michaki. I go to this co-ed boarding school out in the country. This boarding school only allows the Elite students who, as they put it, "yearn to put a bright future ahead for themselves" in other words, they study their butts off and always get A on everything they do in every subject. But me? Naw, I get usually C's and sometimes B's. the only class that I have an A in is PE. the reason that they haven't booted me out of the door yet is because my father owns the school and pays like twice as much to send me here.

But that's not the wierdest(sp?) part. One night around let's say 11pm, I was "studying" about the Great Wall of China for some test I had the next day thanks to my great procrastination (I ended up failing this test). But anyway back to the point, I was studying then out of nowhere I heard this scream come from the vents. You know that kind of screams that you hear in those scary movies now a days. And I didn't hear it once, but three times each about 2 minutes apart. I called my friends to see if they heard it, but strangely none of them had. So, I had figured it was just a prank, but the next day I heard it again same time as the night before. I knew that they had just started happening yesterday so no way this has been happning all school year. So the next day I brought two of my friends into my dorm and yup, I heard them again. So I had said, "C'mon I know you guys heard that!" They looked at me as if they didn't know me anymore. "Fine I'll go look for myself this time." I grabbed a flashlight I found under my bed and put it in my pocket just in case. I went to the basement since that's always where the person goes to investigate on TV. I turned the flashlight on and then I saw it.....

YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:18 am
I turned the flashlight on and then I saw it...

A machine that has only been rumored to exsist, the one way this school keeps enrolling it's 'talented' students. A machine that changes your life and possibly rips out your soul...how many students have been shoved in there?......  

hanafan36

Summoned Shadows

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:35 pm
how many students have been shoved in there?......

As the students are forced through the horrid contraption, a cloud of black mist swirls forth from what seems to be an exhaust pipe. Slowly, from the talents and intelligent souls of the poor victims that had been taken, a being forms from the mist, large black feathered wings, blood red eyes and long fangs, flowing black hair and a beautiful facial structure. He looks directly at you and in a dark, velvety voice, he declares, "at last! i am complete! and my first source of fresh heart has come to me!."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:08 am
I stared in horror at the behemoth that had appeared before me. Never had I seen such a horrible monster! It was like something out of a nightmare! my eyes darted all around the room, searching for a way out....and that's when I woke up. I had fallen asleep at my desk. I was just about to get back to "studying" when suddenly i heard the scream again!  

NinjaHeart

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Summoned Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:35 am
way to go NinjaHeart..you jackass.. you ******** killed it....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:54 am
bleak eternity
way to go NinjaHeart..you jackass.. you ******** killed it....

LOL rofl yeah sorry, It was an unexpected ending... wait has it ended yet?  

Zaralius

Zaralius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:55 am
...After I killed I took its remains and solved world hunger, I was rewarded for my high pitched scream that killed the menace and was given a medal for solving world hunger...But...  
Creative Writing/Homework Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games