Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Zexion's Weapon has been revealed! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S the heartless

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:07 am

Just follow the link here to see his weapon.

Scroll down to the Organizaion XIII battles. There you'll see Zexion's. It appears Zexion's weapon is a book...very appropiate.

There's also a bunch of info on Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and Chain of Memories for the PS2.

And just to throw it in here's a vid for the secret ending of Final Mix.

Enjoy,

~S

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:07 am
wow he can do serious paper cut damage to you....ouch....

*Totally off the subject*

But I thought it was weird (and that it sucked) that Zexion's tomb in the Proof of Existence Room was broken. I mean if Xemnas did it, you'd think he'd break Marluxia's instead. He was the one starting the rebellion after all...  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

UltimentoLi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:13 am
Does he summon things, cause melee attacks with books doesn't seem to be that helpful.

Also was is ever proven that Xemnas smashed Zexion's tomb anyways?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:53 pm
Well...I never played Kingdom Hearts: CoM...so I can't really say.

But still, the fact that Zexion's tomb was broken disturbs me...still, I believe he is dead. After all, why wouldn't he be? If he was still alive...surely he would have hatched a scheme by the end of KHII.

so, you tell me~

S the heartless

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:25 pm
ahh I think Zexion broke it himself. he must be up to something now. since we don't know if he's dead or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:46 am
man this is awsome stuff cant wait for final mix and kh3 to come out  

hydra4

GundamWingPilot Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:41 am
nice...lol...Zexion with a book?....he looks wise...the weapon seems to fit his attitude and actions......so yeah...I'd like to be able to look like Axel or Marluxia on here smile that'd be awsome  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:53 am
He's dead, the Riku Replica killed him in Chain of Memories. You didn't catch that?  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:42 am
the book shoot some kind of ray at you that traps you in the book.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:01 pm
he is dead if u look closly at the remains of the grave they r red which shows that member is eliminated  

Rage-of-Cultic-Fire

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:06 am
he is dead but you can fight copies of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:57 am
in KH:ReCOM, you can only fight him in riku's side of the story. but in KH2:FM+, you can fight him anytime you want! when you get captured by his book, you have to go to some alternate dimension, and fight him until you get back to the beginning battlefield. but if you dont do anything you'll get stuck in a pitch-black room with three lights and one of zexion's books standing in all three. you have to find out which book zexion is hiding in so you can escape. otherwise, he'll massacre you. (that was incredibly long.)  

SomniumAddiction

Illness_Illusion_Oblivion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:25 am
I just finished playing C.o.M and that is possible, Zexion could have cast a spell on himself to be sucked into the book, after all, he is the cloaked schemer, and anything is possible... O_o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:31 pm
Zexion is MYSTERIOUS  

x2genster

Yosuke Tamako

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:16 am
Hal B Noire
wow he can do serious paper cut damage to you....ouch....

*Totally off the subject*

But I thought it was weird (and that it sucked) that Zexion's tomb in the Proof of Existence Room was broken. I mean if Xemnas did it, you'd think he'd break Marluxia's instead. He was the one starting the rebellion after all...

That's true.. yeah  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games