Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!
!?!?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toughluck22894

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:44 pm
Hi. I am 14 years old and I weigh >120. But i really need to burn off some of the fat and gain muscle. And Do you think you can help me?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:12 pm
i might, send me a message so i can see if i can help  

DeviI Vivi

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:24 pm
try kick boxing or riding ur bike around ur neighborhood or swiming.
all these worked for me  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:24 am
the more calories you burn, and the more you eat right also contribute to it.  

xSkittleBittlex

xGarou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:42 am
Depends on how willing you are and stuff. If you're lazy like me and have a hard time starting something, get someone else you trust to make you do something like your parents. If you like martial arts, that's the most effective for being that fun, in my opinion. At your age you want to do something like a sport or maybe just run with someone you know (friend, family, etc.). Think of a sport you think you'd like. Maybe try it out for school. All these things can help you out a lot.

But the only experience I have with this is a friend I met a long time ago, he needed help like this and I told him what I just told you. And he's good now. :] But people are different, if this doesn't help you I understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:00 pm
for burning fat I'd say running (early in the morning when it's cool outside and cars aren't out yet. I do it early so nobody will see me run b/c I look retarded)
for muscle strength I'd take the beginning strength training class in high school, then go w/ a friend to the gym to work out regularly. this way you'll have a teacher help you learn to use the equipment and your with people who aren't that strong too.
also, another way to lose weight is to eat healthier. like cut out soda, not entirely, but I knew someone who drank 7 sodas a day. I'm just saying substitute some soda for water, or flavored water. decreasing your soda intake will also help decrease acne.

just one thing to remember- the number on the scale might not be accurate. muscle weighs more than fat, so don't be discouraged if the number isn't where you want it to be.  

Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:37 pm
Three Magical Letters/

DDR.

Burns calories like mad, and is so fun.  
"SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items