Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Malice Mizer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your fav vocalist? ^^
  Gackt
  Klaha
  Tetsu
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:59 am
I don't think we had a thread for them yet... I'm on someone elses computer until I get mine fixed up, so I don't thik I have pictures and stuff but once I do I'll upload some songs and profiles and such.

I love Mana. I stalk Mana. Mana ish my god. I have stopped posting random pictures of him in threads xD though that does not mean my love has diminished.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:38 pm
Yay Mana! My favorite song is Baroque. Have you heard about "The Curse of Mana"?  

sorrowfulsparrow

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:20 pm
OMG I don't belive I have.. I thought that would be almost impossible, my not knowing something about Mana xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:39 am
The Curse of Mana is that every man that sees her falls in love with her and wants to do things with her, until they find out that she's a man.  

sorrowfulsparrow

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:03 pm
Ahaha thats what is is oh. I've put the curse of Mana on a good number of my male friends then... one of my online RPG friends ignored my IMs for a week, and didn't log on any of our servers xD He was pissed. I totally harased him for saying 'I'd do her' then I would be like "AHAHA HE SAYS HE'LL DO A MAN!" xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:10 am
have u noticed that manas expression never changes? not wen shes dancing not wen shes have physical relations with sum1. lol,i love her! xp shes like "uhm,all im gunna do is be pretty,i dont need to do anything else mad " whee  

Ravisher Santinka

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:20 am
Fleur de Narciss
have u noticed that manas expression never changes? not wen shes dancing not wen shes have physical relations with sum1. lol,i love her! xp shes like "uhm,all im gunna do is be pretty,i dont need to do anything else mad " whee

Uhm... you do know Mana sama is a man, right? xd
Half of it os the makeup, the other half that Mana likes to be mysterious and.. I dun know xD he certaintly isn't graceful lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:51 am
who the hell doesnt know mana is a guy???i've heard clips of his voice and its deeper than gackt! blaugh lol,no wonder he whispers his answers to people so they can tell it to others! but i love him/her anyways xd  

Ravisher Santinka

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:27 am
Fleur de Narciss
who the hell doesnt know mana is a guy???i've heard clips of his voice and its deeper than gackt! blaugh lol,no wonder he whispers his answers to people so they can tell it to others! but i love him/her anyways xd

Yeah, thats a big part of why he doesn't talk, righ? He doesn't want people to be scared by his deep manly voice xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:10 pm
you gotta love it though.i just wish s/he would sing. how great would her voice be?  

Ravisher Santinka

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:02 pm
Fleur de Narciss
you gotta love it though.i just wish s/he would sing. how great would her voice be?

Haven't you heard Mana in Monophobia? ^^ I think he has a shmexy voices, the little he's let people hear it xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:15 am
chianachan
Fleur de Narciss

Haven't you heard Mana in Monophobia? ^^ I think he has a shmexy voices, the little he's let people hear it xD

no,i havent,but thnx for letting me know. now i gotta hear it at all costs! ninja  

Ravisher Santinka

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:48 am
Fleur de Narciss
chianachan
Fleur de Narciss

no,i havent,but thnx for letting me know. now i gotta hear it at all costs! ninja

Sure! You should listen to it with good headphones, otherwise you'll really have to crank the stereo xD he says
"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it.. I'm remeber always, with beloved tune... the unfinished stage is still shining.

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games