Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Thank-god I'm not going to THAT college. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O

View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:39 am
I was looking into going to Virginia Tech for the veterian program. When I visited Thursday, the campus was just way too big so I decided I wouldn't bother applying.

Now today....
Quote:
BLACKSBURG, Va. - A gunman opened fire in a dorm and classroom at Virginia Tech on Monday, killing at least 30 people in the deadliest shooting rampage in U.S. history, government officials told The Associated Press. The gunman was killed, bringing to death toll to 31, but it was unclear if he was shot by police or took his own life.

Full Article

That's scary. I was just there Thursday and now that happened today. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:42 am
hOMfG!!!

*Huggles Ace* gonk

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

GracieLou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:44 am
that is sad, tragic, and scary to all college students. what's especially scary is that it could happen to anyone. my condolences to anyone affected by this event.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:53 am
That's horrible for the 30 students and all, but I'm not so sure about the deadliest shooting rampage in U.S. History. I think there were worse ones.  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:03 pm
O.o
At a tech school? WTF? That is sooo jacked up. Good thing your safe though Ace  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:11 pm
Meh he was only killing smart people... I'm safe.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:13 pm
Holy s**t.... not agian.....

Just hope they don´t blame it on Marilyn Manson agian..... because then I will be pissed off...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:16 pm
I don't think it has anything to do with music or intellegence.

The engineering school was the one hit, a friend of the family has children that go there. I can't imagine what she's going through. All the phone lines are tied up as well so no one knows whose safe.

Fox news said the shooter was an Asian but it's Fox so I don't believe much out of them.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:19 pm
Goddess Ace
I don't think it has anything to do with music or intellegence.

The engineering school was the one hit, a friend of the family has children that go there. I can't imagine what she's going through. All the phone lines are tied up as well so no one knows whose safe.

Fox news said the shooter was an Asian but it's Fox so I don't believe much out of them.

I don't watch the news, I get little bits and pieces from what people say to find what's going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:20 pm
Yahoo News is how I found out... my mom was just watching CNN until the wind knocked out the cable connection ._.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:31 pm
i live in England and it was just on the news scream  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:03 pm
According to the ticker he went thru a dorm on one side of campus first and then cross all the way to the other side to the engineering building. He's dead now but i dont know if the cops killed him or he suicided.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:07 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
According to the ticker he went thru a dorm on one side of campus first and then cross all the way to the other side to the engineering building. He's dead now but i dont know if the cops killed him or he suicided.
Swedish news say suicided.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:10 pm
I heard about it on the news. It was creepy....... eek  

SecondBanana

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:10 pm
He probably killed himself.

My mom's friend said that her sons are safe.

And Leo just ran outside >.> But we got him,  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces