Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Thank-god I'm not going to THAT college. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O

View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:57 pm
guns don't kill people. Assholes do. End. Of. Story  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:09 pm
Artanus
Kitsukage
I honestly wonder why America even allows people to own guns.. all the crimes that get committed over there make anything that happens in the UK look like a bank robbery. Though unfortunately, the UK is the home to some sick minds, in a worse position than murder..

My sympathies go to those who have lost.

Taking guns away would just make things worse. People would riot and s**t saying "we have the right to bear arms" And I'd say, Not if your a dumb s**t that goes around killing people!

Plus, if someone wanted to kill someone else, it'd be way more brutal without a gun. xp

Bingo. Thats exactly what would happen gonk  

SecondBanana

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:43 pm
didn't something like this just happen at that school last fall???

i could've sworn it did...

i do applaud the kids who barricaded the door so he couldn't get back in and kill more people in the classroom! bravo, you brave crazies! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:01 pm
Another psycho.
And the police shot him,  

Sarinu

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:33 pm
I can't believe he shot THAT many people what was he running around with an AK or something??? Damn what a crazy b*****d  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:15 am
He killed himself, not the police.

And just to let you know, he was able to kill so many since the classrooms are like stadiums. There's a lot of students in one. And the campus is so huge it's almost impossible to shut down it all.

The shooter was a student as well.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:23 am
Goddess Ace

And just to let you know, he was able to kill so many since the classrooms are like stadiums. There's a lot of students in one. And the campus is so huge it's almost impossible to shut down it all.

I hadn't heard that he was a student, but it's not really a big surprise that he ended up being one.

@TSN: Good thing I'm not the only heartless one. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:39 am
angel_half82
I can't believe he shot THAT many people what was he running around with an AK or something??? Damn what a crazy b*****d

Nah not an AK but I think it was two different handguns but the serial codes were messed up so that the guns could not be traced. Kinda smart though. You know he could have done the first shooting and left? No one saw him but I guess he was looking for someone in particular. Oh well just another shooting and its no surprize that it happened, i mean look at columbine and other shootings. did you know that on the anniversary of the columbine shootings a group of students formed an assembly and had the whole school in the gym/auditorium and was planning on gasing them all and killing them? Man that would have been bad, lol.  

No Penguins In Alaska

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:40 am
teh sexiful nerdy
guns don't kill people. Assholes do. End. Of. Story
*covers his a*****e*

I dont wanna die!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:45 am
The Historical Context :

The incident is the deadliest school shooting incident in the United States, surpassing the 15 deaths of the Columbine High School massacre of 1999 and the 16 deaths of the University of Texas massacre of 1966. It is the second deadliest school-related killing in U.S. history, behind the 1927 Bath School disaster which claimed 45 lives, including 38 school children.

With a death toll of 33, this is the deadliest civilian shooting in United States history, ahead of the Luby's massacre of 1991 in which 24 people were shot and killed.  

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:51 am
Southern Seductress
The Historical Context :

The incident is the deadliest school shooting incident in the United States, surpassing the 15 deaths of the Columbine High School massacre of 1999 and the 16 deaths of the University of Texas massacre of 1966. It is the second deadliest school-related killing in U.S. history, behind the 1927 Bath School disaster which claimed 45 lives, including 38 school children.

With a death toll of 33, this is the deadliest civilian shooting in United States history, ahead of the Luby's massacre of 1991 in which 24 people were shot and killed.
And yet i think it was the least payed attention to as far as the media was concerned. I had to actually search for info to get the facts straight. WTF was the media thinking?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:57 am
Oh! i heard about that just yesterday!

Apparently, the body count is still rising.

o.0  

Xx Lushrocker xX

Friendly Fairy

7,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:01 am
[Tsukasa567]
Goddess Ace

I hadn't heard that he was a student, but it's not really a big surprise that he ended up being one.

@TSN: Good thing I'm not the only heartless one. xd

and I wonder why I seem to attract assholes xP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:37 am
Heh, really makes you wonder about people. People are so... stupid? You've got issues, so how are you going to solve them?

Well, Bob! Let's go shoot up a school where a lot of people are. Nevermind the fact that they probably don't know you and you don't know them. Let's just shoot them all anyway because I can't handle my own problems. I don't know how to drown my woes in a pint of Dr Pepper.

Nope. I have to shoot people instead.

Sweet monkies some people honestly need to get a grip on reality. I'm a bit apathetic, a bit bothered, and a lot annoyed that people exist like that. Stupid ******** retards.  

Ombrophile

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces