Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Thank-god I'm not going to THAT college. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O

View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:22 am
If he wanted to kill himself at the end of it all he should have just sat down and killed himself in the comfort of his own dorm. It makes you wonder what was going through his head. Why go kill a bunch of people you don't know? What a d**k...

I feel really bad for the families because they will probably never know why this random dude killed their family members sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:48 am
He was a ******** senior too. Only three weeks left. Three ******** weeks left of school. What a mother ******** hurts my school a lot because many students went to Tech.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:53 am
Goddess Ace
He was a ******** senior too. Only three weeks left. Three ******** weeks left of school. What a mother ******** hurts my school a lot because many students went to Tech.

There must have been something really really wrong with him...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:29 pm
Damn thats intense...I wonder what drove him to do that...

I'm visiting a uni tomorrow I hope nothing like that happens there >_>  

RaidenKazama

[Ace_Of_Spades]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:45 pm
that was the worest thing to happen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:07 pm
They said the guy really hated rich people.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:13 pm
...it's been on swedish news two days in a row now... not that I dont feel sorry for the persons affected of this and all of that but is it really a bit of annoying....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:33 pm
SecondBanana
Artanus
Kitsukage
I honestly wonder why America even allows people to own guns.. all the crimes that get committed over there make anything that happens in the UK look like a bank robbery. Though unfortunately, the UK is the home to some sick minds, in a worse position than murder..

My sympathies go to those who have lost.

Taking guns away would just make things worse. People would riot and s**t saying "we have the right to bear arms" And I'd say, Not if your a dumb s**t that goes around killing people!

Plus, if someone wanted to kill someone else, it'd be way more brutal without a gun. xp

Bingo. Thats exactly what would happen gonk

I'd say Amreica's rights are the ones that got them into these huge-a** problems. Guess you're right in saying that a change in the law would just serve more chaos.. "Too little, too late," as they do so say..  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:22 pm
Kitsukage
SecondBanana
Artanus
Kitsukage
I honestly wonder why America even allows people to own guns.. all the crimes that get committed over there make anything that happens in the UK look like a bank robbery. Though unfortunately, the UK is the home to some sick minds, in a worse position than murder..

Taking guns away would just make things worse. People would riot and s**t saying "we have the right to bear arms" And I'd say, Not if your a dumb s**t that goes around killing people!

Plus, if someone wanted to kill someone else, it'd be way more brutal without a gun. xp

I'd say Amreica's rights are the ones that got them into these huge-a** problems. Guess you're right in saying that a change in the law would just serve more chaos.. "Too little, too late," as they do so say..

I've said it once, I'll repeat myself:

Guns don't kill people. Assholes do.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:25 pm
Goddess Ace
They said the guy really hated rich people.
Women too.

And based upon his writing, at least that one story, if you look at it, I'm guessing first off, he had huge sexual issues, and also probably father issues. But really, there is no need for them to be covering it this much IMO.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:15 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Kitsukage
SecondBanana
Artanus
Kitsukage

its a tricky one, but i think maybe they could change the law from "you can only buy one pistol per month" to "you can only buy one pistol" xp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:18 pm
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy
Kitsukage
SecondBanana
Artanus
Kitsukage

its a tricky one, but i think maybe they could change the law from "you can only buy one pistol per month" to "you can only buy one pistol" xp
But what about all the people who already own many guns, or that only collect, or any other thing like that. You can't take the rights of the many away just because a few people ******** up. 3nodding

tsukasa_the_quiet

Yogurt for Brains

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:03 pm
The reason this is being covered so much because this is forever going to be a part of history. It will be known as one of the greatest masacres in the United States.

Do you not realize how many international students went to VA Tech? This effects everybody. It's like when the Chinese students were ran over by their own government tanks. They were people with so much to look forward too and then it's gone. And the fact that it was only one person killing over 30 is insane.

If you are sick of hearing it, then turn off your TV or switch it from the news. But it's going to be on a lot of people's minds.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:30 pm
yeah, the college i go to is a sister college of Virginia Tech because of a land grant or something like that. i don't know the full details, but i do know that there's now a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE group of people offering support and sympathies for VaTech ((i wanna call it VTech so badly, but that'd be kinda insulting at a time like this! Dx)) there's these T-shirts going around where if you buy one, the proceeds will go to help out the people affected by this horrible turn of events...and the T-shirts were only talked about LAST night too!  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:54 am
Manji-luo
yeah, the college i go to is a sister college of Virginia Tech because of a land grant or something like that. i don't know the full details, but i do know that there's now a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE group of people offering support and sympathies for VaTech ((i wanna call it VTech so badly, but that'd be kinda insulting at a time like this! Dx)) there's these T-shirts going around where if you buy one, the proceeds will go to help out the people affected by this horrible turn of events...and the T-shirts were only talked about LAST night too!

I still call it VTech >.>
And I haven't even heard about the T-shirts.

My sister has a shirt from UVA (Rival college of Tech) with a shirt that says "Friends don't let friends go to Virginia Tech."

She won't wear it for awhile.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces