Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
BloodyKissesRP Now open (Rules inside, clans inside too) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEE POLL WHORE!
  YUS!
View Results

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:48 pm
Name: Rixukx
Nickname: Ain
Alias: Fire
Clan: Noctus
Personality: Rixukx prefers to be called Ain and only let's people within her clan call her Rixukx. Rixukx has the fire in her eyes all the time. If you stare in her eyes long enough you will get burned. quite and a flirt sometimes loud
Appearance:User Image
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Weapons: the element of fire and guns.
Animalistic Form: black fox
Weakness: boysPets: black cat  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 pm
Name: Kumori Rose Lunaris.

Alias: Shaadow.

Clan: Bammed Lunaris.

Story: My father was a Lunaris vampire whom fell in love with a mere mortal. He decided he wanted to be with her for forever and she didnt want to change so they ran away together. Eventually, my mother as a human and my father as a vampire, they had me~ a half Lunaris vampire, half human. I grew up living in the human world always held back by my growing desire for blood. As only a half vampire I only need it once a week but I still have to base my life around it. Never get to close to anyone... I may hurt them.

Personality: To the many that dont know me I appear Calm, Inteligent, Quiet and somewhat cold. Most humans avoid me for this reason. However, There are few who dont avoid me. They know, yes, I am all thats said above but they also know I have a good sense of humour and I can be loud[hyper] occasionally.

Appearence: Long Black Wavy Hair and big blue eyes. But when hunting her eyes turn black. Her clothing[in the human world] consists of a black spagetthi strap, black skinny jeans and either blue or black boots/flats. Accented with a blue stud belt and some bracelets. Occasionally a clip or two in my hair... and most importantly, always worn, the black and blue cross. On her vampire side she wears a black stretchy, strapless, elegant black dress that has a one-of-a-kind blue design on it, black arm gloves and black or blue boots. To accent her outfit she wears her black and blue cross[always], a blue headband/tiara, and a black strap on her right thigh to hold her throwing knives.

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 105 lbs

Weapons: Control over Shaadow's, black throwing knives and two small black swords that are kept hidden in her boots.

Weakness: Light attacks, humans[wants to protect them].

Animalistic form: A Black Kitten.

Pets: N/A.  

Kumori Rose

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash