Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
Seaweed Salad, anyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:31 pm
yeah, i got stuck eating a seaweed salad as a snack right now because mom bought it and didn't like it confused oh well goody for me whee
now i just need to wash my chopsticks and i'm ready  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:40 pm
Yum Yum, you make me want to go to this local place and get some Chicken Katsu and a House Salad... They have the best food!!!!! I love that place! Maybe I'll go there tomarrow.... 3nodding  

Phoenix_Kiss13

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:42 pm
now i'm ready to eat
*takes first bite* it taste good i don't know why she didn't like it... unless it's the restaurant's type she likes and not this  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:46 pm
PhoenixUnderTaking
Yum Yum, you make me want to go to this local place and get some Chicken Katsu and a House Salad... They have the best food!!!!! I love that place! Maybe I'll go there tomarrow.... 3nodding

gonk now i want my sushi rolls that mom offered me but i said no because i wasn't going to be home when she came back from the store, and i only have her left overs... maybe i should make a trip to the store one day to get some or twisted i can try and make some again with my kit (everyone said they didn't like it xp and they were going to get sick)  

Goddess Lia

Kamira Erythren

Devoted Defender

11,000 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:50 pm
You've made me want Spinach salad now.
*drools*... Spinach is good with steak... and steak tastes awsome with HP sauce on it..
*shakes head* I can't be as distracted as I am. Must focus on class...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:00 pm
burning_eyes now i know why mom didn't want the seaweed salad, it's a bit spicy  

Goddess Lia

Mirienne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:49 pm
I think I tried it when I was in China, but it was too stringy. And really spicy. >.< But I've had good seaweed salads too.
Seaweed is best in soup I think...I also like the little seaweed snacks and candies. <3 And spinach is delicious. Umm...salad...I can't believe I'm actually craving healthy stuff now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:44 pm
I dunno never tryed it.... maybe I have....I dont have a clue....whatever! stressed  

QueenAngel242

"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games