Reply Free-post!
A school prank i'm planning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:59 pm
Have you ever had student government elections at school? They can be a real pain in the behind. However, i'm planning on my revenge by posting my own campaign tomorrow all over the school.

What does this have to do with Organiztation XIII? Well, look and you shall see...

User Image

I'll keep you posted on how this goes.

Cluxord  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:33 am
Yes sir, I'll vote for you Xemnas. LOL xd

That's a good poster of Xemnas. However, I think it's a bad idea to post that all over your school for revenge. After all, you might end up getting suspended for posting it all over the school without the principal's permission.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:48 pm
Well, lots of other people tried it, and nobody got on to them... besides, it's just a prank, i can't see the admins doing anything worse than making me take the posters down... which i'll do if they ask, believe me.

It's not like i'm posting something inaproppriate or contoversial, unless some new terrorist group decides to name themselves "Organization XIII" rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:52 am
LOL True, it's not appropriate nor controversial. However, I bet that some of the admins would think that it is a gang related type if they don't know that Organization XIII is a fictional video game group than a real-life group.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:49 am
i'd totally vote for you  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:37 pm
Well, elections are over, and i didn't get the chance to post all of teh flyers (no tape, lol). But I did post one on my locker, and had some interesting comments on it.

Comments such as:

Random Idiot
U SUX

To which i wrote below

No.VIII - Axel
That the best you can do? - Axel
(I signed the note in his name)

To which my friend Stephanie wrote:

Mi amiga
No, but they dont allow profanity in school.

Turns out we're not as well known as I thought... that will change soon though, mwahaha! twisted  

The_Violet_Insurrection

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:18 pm
Lol. That's great. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:33 am
Cloud Starkiller
Well, elections are over, and i didn't get the chance to post all of teh flyers (no tape, lol). But I did post one on my locker, and had some interesting comments on it.

Comments such as:

Random Idiot
U SUX

To which i wrote below

No.VIII - Axel
That the best you can do? - Axel
(I signed the note in his name)

To which my friend Stephanie wrote:

Mi amiga
No, but they dont allow profanity in school.

Turns out we're not as well known as I thought... that will change soon though, mwahaha! twisted

Oh dear, I had a bad feeling where this is going. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:47 pm
Don't worry, I'm not planning to cover the enitre world in darkness....

Well...
Ok, maybe that's a white lie...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:39 am
Like I said before, I had a bad feeling about this. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:45 pm
eh. not good enough. you need some heart shaped cards that say inside "every day, more than 100 hearts are taken by some guy in a black suit. that man in the black suit will stop taking those hearts if you vote for him. remember : a vote or a heart? your choice"

bleh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:44 am
Keyblade Ninja
eh. not good enough. you need some heart shaped cards that say inside "every day, more than 100 hearts are taken by some guy in a black suit. that man in the black suit will stop taking those hearts if you vote for him. remember : a vote or a heart? your choice"

bleh.

That will make people confused of who this person talking the hearts. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:37 pm
Otherwise, it's a pretty sound plan...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:22 pm
hmm got me there. how about a little edit nyaa~

everyday a cat gets eaten by a polar bear. this man in the black suit or aka mib, can help prevent cats being eaten by polar bears. so whaddya say? a vote or a cat that's going to be eaten?  

Keyblade Ninja

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:23 pm
mansex rules the school  
Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out