Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
kingdom hearts 3 cover Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku the heartless lord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:22 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:25 pm
i hope that's not the cover  

lnkmstr10

armydude4

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:46 pm
i think its cool. but that might not be the cover know one really knows for sure  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:37 pm
I like that cover, it fits the mood of the KH3 video that we've seen. I mean it's not exactly happy in the video kinda dark, so the cover would have to be similiar to it's mood, hence a dark cover. But yeah it could be the same as like the ps3 control and change at the last minute.  

=DarthMarter=

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:41 pm
Its probably not the final cover. Every Final Fantasy, as well as Kingdom Hearts game, has always had the main characters on the cover. The final cover will probably have the 3 knights on it, providing they're the main charcetrs. I don't think it'll be T rated either.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:00 pm
its ok neutral  

XAnarchy_SoldierX

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:56 am
I don't believe that's the cover. it's probably gonna be like the 1, CoM,2 and FM+

all shiny and stuff. and I doubt they'll put "the Keyblade Wars on the cover." if they did they should've put a subtitle for the other ones too.

1-the beggining
CoM-Rise of the org.
2-Fall of the Org (or somethin)
3- The Keyblade Wars

ahh those aren't good but it's an Idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:01 pm
The cover's really cool, but I hope that's not it because then that means that KH3 really is going to be on PS3, and there's no way in hell I'm getting my hands on a PS3 anytime soon. gonk  

Wilixer

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:01 pm
that's a cool cover but I hope the system it's on changes. There's no way i can afford a PS3. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:26 am
Ohh...come one it's not so bad...I think it's kinda cool....no,realy I do!!!!!!!!! biggrin Id it's Kingdom Hearts I have no problemo xd KH RULLLLLZZZZZZ xd  

Pigletta

Desirable Sex Symbol

shawnbone817

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:47 pm
that the sickest cover ive ever seen but the thing i want to know when it comes out in PS2  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:03 pm
That was deemed fake by most of the Kingdom Hearts news sites.  

Caffe E Latte

Aspendragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:58 am
It's forboding, but too plain...I'm just upset it'll be on PS3 *moans* Hopefully the system will be cheaper when the game comes out. The things more expensive than a Wii! And by then, the stupid people will already be producing another consule! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:52 am
that absolutely is fake. they already said that the next game is NOT going to be named kingdom hearts 3. besides, it may not be for PS3. they haven't decided which platform it's going to yet.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

sisu uwu

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:51 pm
Its fake and the next Kingdom Hearts game might not be called Kingdom Hearts 3.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games