Reply RP/Game
Role play! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy505

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:06 pm
The first person besides me to post has to make a theme and a setting for the role play and that setting will last for 20 pages!

so lets start  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:28 pm
The city is ridden with wild fires of burning buildings and debris. There's an ongoing gang riot in the streets in the midst of this catyclism. It'd probably be best for everyone to just leave town but that isn't currently possible with the one exit to town, being a single bridge being destroyed. Do what you can to survive.

Notes:
No powers
No different species, just people
Average skills at best  

Phaeton

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:47 am
Alright, you said nothing about a background format, so here goes.

Name: Alicia
Race: Irish/German
Skills: Self defense classes
Weapon: a small knife  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:50 am
Alicia walks the streets quickly, looking for somewhere to hide. The gang had been rioting for three days now, and her brother had been dead since day one. She was searching, searching for anyone: friends, family, anyone who could help her. But there was no one. Nothing but chaos.  

pickle relish

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:56 am
Name: Amie
Race: Irish/Scottish
Skills: Beginner with the blade
Weapon: Dirk (Short Scottish Sword)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:01 pm
Amie ran through the streets, quick as she could, for her shoes'd long come off and the debris was cutting her feet. She looked for a friendly face anywhere, but she was new to town. Her family'd long left, leaving her with strangers and she had no friends. Panting, she stopped near a building half burned to the ground. Looking frantically around her, she found someone her age, and ran up behind her, yelling "Help! Please! Oh, what am I to do?"  

SangreLeach

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:03 pm
Alicia jumped at the sound of another voice, and turned to see another girl standing behind her.
"Hello..." she said, a bit cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:07 pm
"Hi, hello, I'm Amie, I'm rather new here, and my family left me, and I don't know what to do, I'm so alone! Can you help me, please?" Amie pleaded with the other girl, hoping to goodness that she'd help her.  

SangreLeach

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:39 pm
Name: Julie
Race: Muddled Slavic
Skills: Sewing, good problem solver
Weapon: Butane lighter, broken curtain rod about 3 feet long, barbecue fork

Julie managed to break her way out of the door to her house after a while and stepped out into the burning, ash-filled streets. Her boyfriend was still trapped somewhere inside but she'd tried to find him for hours before deciding she had to get herself out.

She brushed some embers out of her dusty brown hair and began to head down the street, watching everything as if she was merely a spectator; everything seemed too surreal to even comprehend.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:15 pm
Name: Amir Nujim
Race: Half Persian-Iranian, half White American
Skills: Specilized Martial Arts (He dodges effectivly, and hits fast but not hard), Great Aim with a gun.
Weapon: Two Hand Guns, a submachine gun, and a shot gun. He keeps both handguns on him at all times, and when he doesn't have the shotgun on him, it's locked up, as is the submachine gun. Right now the shot gun is locked up, but the submachine gun is one him. He also has a hammer and a couple of knives. There's a reason he's been stocking up on weapons even though he's only 16, and he thinks now is as good a time as ever to do what he's been planning on doing. He just stole a sniper rifle.
Amir went to his school; no doubt most of the kids would be there just to sociolize. No adults though. The kids had completly taken it over. They never expected him. How he hated them, they bullied, and tormented and humiliated him. There would only be three people he would let live if he got the chance to kill them. He came in through the school doors, mowed down half the kids in the immediate area. Some ran down the hall to his left, and others down the one he was facing. To his right was the auditorium. After he had left the school, 126 kids out of the 1,400 in the building were dead.

Now he was going after anyone else.  

Blasphemator

Blasphemator

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:11 pm
DondeanaD
"Hi, hello, I'm Amie, I'm rather new here, and my family left me, and I don't know what to do, I'm so alone! Can you help me, please?" Amie pleaded with the other girl, hoping to goodness that she'd help her.
"If you two want to die happy then follow me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:11 pm
(OOC: Is this still going on? Cuz if so it seems alright, real down to earth from the regular tavern jibber-jabber.)  

Six Trey Gangster

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:55 pm
I'd totally be willing to let this continue, 'specially if the girl I'm waiting on shows up, but if you wanna spin off the line a bit, I'd be willing to do this and be in here as often as I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:24 pm
((heh, I'm here.))

Alicia looked at Amie. "I'm not sure I can. But if you'd like, we can stick together."  

pickle relish

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:42 am
Amie looked at the other girl, hope filling her eyes, "Oh really? That'd be wonderful, thanks!" Looking behind the other girl, it looked like a building was about to come down on them. She grabbed the girl's arm, screaming "Run!" as she ran away from the building.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff