Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
angel mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you going to partisapate?
yes
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
no
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Saka Akaumi

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:17 pm
this is a role play on angels or other type of race ALL RACE WELCOME!!!!!!

please send a pm to me saying:

name:
race:
apperance:
other:

my charactor is:

name: Saka
Race: fox girl / angel
personality: mean at first but she does have a nice side and she's very protective over her friends.
apperance:User Image the one on the right !!!! and on the left hes mioku her love... hes 20 also and is the same personality as her except that hes only a demon...
other : she loves animals and she owns the mansion along with breeding animals...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:22 pm
Saka and mioku where in the mansion snuggling together to keep each other company. waiting pationitaly for someone to come into her mansion to stay the night.  

Saka Akaumi

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:14 pm
name: Ally
race: elemental demon, controls air.
personality: She tends to be rather quiet. She has a strong heart and is very welcoming.
apperance: User Image Dagon, is her protector. He vowed to protect her ith his life. He is an elemental demon, but controls darkness. Hes a very dark person, but loves Ally. He is 1000
other: The two have been together for atleast a two hundred years.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:16 pm
Dagon knocked on the door to the mansion. Ally stood close behind him shivering in the night air. "Dagon, is there anyone in this place?" She whispered.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:01 am
name: Adell Sekesen
race: Human
personality:fairly normal and quiet
apperance: A long gunners jacket with black shirt and pants and boots
other:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:02 am
He walked up to the large mansion and knocked on the door loudly  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:48 am
name: Koroko Shekeko
race: Human
personality: Quiet Voice and shy. Also funny.
apperance: User Image
other: Guys love her. Everywhere she walks, eyes follow  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:51 am
Hidden_Shadow2005
He walked up to the large mansion and knocked on the door loudly

Koroko walked along the side walk to find her friend Adell knocking on the door. She walked up the stairs and tapped on his shoulder and said "Adell...what are you doing here? This mansion.....it's very old and could collapse any time now!"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:07 pm
:looked over his shoulder to Koroko: i just wanted to check this place out  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:50 pm
Koroko smiled and said "If the door opens by itself, can i explore with you?" She walked around and played with her fingers. She always blushed when she was around Adell. Nobody knew she likes Adell. She stood so close to him that they were touching. At that point, Koroko was blushing a deep red.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:56 pm
"Adell, I have a question............." Koroko began. "Do you think I'm attractive like every guy who sees me does?" Right when she asked that question that she wanted ask for 3 years, her blush just turned right back to pink. "And I want a straight answer." Her heart was beating like crazy to find out the truth. And in her thought if he said yes, her face would have looked like this -> 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:31 am
:he smiled at her then nodded: yeah and yes you can join me in my little adventure  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Barrouk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:27 am
*And then it happened, he casually waltzed in, looking as if he owned the place. He looked about the inside of the building, looking rather indifferent and unimpressed.*

"What a dull place."

*The older man had seemed to go unnoticed for now. All the better, perhaps he could get his hands on something valuable. He let himself grin, tilting his hat over his eyes as he roamed further into the building.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:18 pm
Koroko smiled. "To admit, I've had a crush on you ever since we met." She said quietly but clear. Suddenly, the door of the mansion opened so quickly, it scared the wits out of Koroko. She jumped and hid behind Adell shivering of fright.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:38 pm
:he raised a brow as she jumped he looked at the door then entered slowly he spopke loudly his voice echoes off the wall: IS ANY ONE HERE?!!!!  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff