Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
There seems to be a pattern with Pokemon games...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:20 pm
With each Pokemon game, don't you think it's weird that each trainer has some kind of head accessory?
I didn't have sprites to Red/Blue, BTW...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:36 pm
They really ought to make your trainer more customizable. It doesn't have to be Mii (for the Wii) level of customization. Maybe changing the head ornament would be nice (or even going without one!) Some clothes colors and skin colors could be nice, too.

Ah well.

I don't think the skirt thing is really that sexist... then again, it's pretty common in anime, too.  

Nadian
Crew

Uchiha_akemi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:41 pm
That would be cool if they had customizable trainers, the game would be alot more interesting  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:14 pm
Aw, man, when they do, I hope I'm not 30 by them.
20 gold says the next Pokemon games are named after some kinda jewel again.

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:16 pm
Nadian
They really ought to make your trainer more customizable. It doesn't have to be Mii (for the Wii) level of customization. Maybe changing the head ornament would be nice (or even going without one!) Some clothes colors and skin colors could be nice, too.

Ah well.

I don't think the skirt thing is really that sexist... then again, it's pretty common in anime, too.

Did you notice that it goes from short shorts to shorts and skirt to just a skirt to extremely short schoolgirl skirt? O_o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:00 am
And the girls look like they are 12 or 13 years old. And they dress like adult partygirls O_o  

Verderbnis

hellzeeko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:16 am
faerie_0011
Nadian

Ah well.

Did you notice that it goes from short shorts to shorts and skirt to just a skirt to extremely short schoolgirl skirt? O_o

I plan on playing the next game naked xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:21 am
hellzeeko
faerie_0011
Nadian

Ah well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Exploding V a g i n a

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:33 am
Inuka Sama
hellzeeko
faerie_0011
Nadian

Ah well.

My thoughts exactly. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:43 am
faerie_0011
Inuka Sama
hellzeeko
faerie_0011
Nadian

Ah well.

My thoughts exactly. neutral

My thoughts were more along the line of:

Oh, you mean sort of like how you can run around in your underpants on Nox? (You can also make your skin green.)  

Nadian
Crew

Redire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:18 pm
looks more like the female trainer on diamon/pearl's wearing one of those stretchy whatchacallit hats than some kind of handkerchief thing sweatdrop  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games