Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
Some questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whee Piggies!!!
  I like cereal.
View Results

raeraethejetplane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:14 pm
I like to waste time by walking around towns and collecting stuff. It has brought up some questios

1. I've noticed that there's some times stuff behind signs..but I can't seem to get to them. Instead I end up clicking on the town sign. Suggestions?

2. Once I get ink...what do I do with it?

3. Recently I exchanged for a hat. *points to head* There were limited options for hat at the shop. Do these options change by day? Do they go back to past options or are there only new updates? I.E. On tektek.org I saw cat ears and the paper monster hat -->User Image
I'd much rather collect trash and exchange for them than have to buy them at the market.

I think that's it for now. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:24 am
1. I have no ideas at all. I have the same problem xp

2. Ink's used to dye paper for flower bouquets, or it can now be used to make tattoos at the tat shop (called Skin Tyte)

3. I'm not sure I understand the first two questions in this section...All the official, Gaia-made stores that sell hats have a tab that will filter the store's inventory to show only hats, plus there's a shop just for hats. Stores offer all store items that have ever been added to Gaia, and new items are added about once a month, I think. The Paper Bag hats, like the one pictured, were from a past Halloween event and are different from the hats you can make by trading in paper.

(I know the original post is over a month old, but this was never answered and there may be other people with the same or similar questions who can gain information from this post ^.^)  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

martin_macandog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:04 pm
i didn't know you can use the ink for a tatoo. btw where is the tatoo place?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:44 am
martin_macandog
i didn't know you can use the ink for a tatoo. btw where is the tatoo place?
Go to Market --> Shops. It's towards the end of the shops list.  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items