Reply Welcome to the Guild
Hey! Call me Oathkeeper!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UMAI_Oathkeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:34 pm
So I'm UMAI_Oathkeeper, but Oathkeeper for short! I'm a gamer chick who absolutely LOVES Kingdom HEarts, and especially the Organization! My favorite Organization member is Luxord (hes a hottie)!!!! I cosplay Sora and Kairi, and I love the concept of a paopu! My favorite keyblade is the Oathkeeper yah!

Ummm...what else?

nothing really.

well...HELLO!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:51 am
Hiyas! Welcome! I've been in the guild for ten minutes so far but I enjoy welcoming people! And I like the concept of the paopu, too. And SoKai rox! No offense to you yaoi fans, but I despise yaoi.

And as for you Oathkeeper, you're the only Luxord fan that I know of... so you're cool xd  

Frostwhisker

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:28 pm
Hey everyone, how are you all? I've been in this guild for only as of today... but anyway, as far as being an Kingdom Hearts and Organization XIII fan. I like them all. But my favorite, I'd have to say is... Axel or Zexion, maybe. But Luxord was great too.... argh! I can't seem to to make up mind!! Ah, forget it. They're all great in my eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:46 pm
sup oathkeeper?
my favorite organization member is axel, and i love the keyblade you get whenever he dies
i also like oathkeeper and oblivian
those are my three favorite keyblades
but id have to say that oathkeeper is better than the other two  

fallendragoon15

Welcome to the Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out