Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Blaze_Brazil_Baby

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:07 am
vampire school

Rules
This is high school so do all the stuff you would do feel free to excaudate. kissing is allowed. (But don't tell) be creative how you do it. Like; looking into her eyes they inched close together and gave a short kiss. (pm the person you are going to do it to so they know what is going on) nothing above PG-13 ok not hard (not true)

Races
Demon vampire:
A vampire that has a demon live inside them
Music vampire:
A vampire that uses music as a weapon
Mix vampire:
A vampire that has all the powers of the other of has been bit more than once
Earth vampire:
A vampire that uses the earth as a weapon
Dark vampire:
A vampire that is evil or uses dark magic for a weapon
Animal vampire:
A vampire that can morph into any animal
Japanese vampire:
A vampire that bases it's life on the code of the samurai

Status
You can be a;
Teacher
Student
Guardian

Classes
1. Morphing
2. Dark magic
3. Vampire history
4. Demon control
5. Vampire and demon writing
7. Music the weapon of life
8. Control of vampire
9. Master magic
10. Earth and how to respect it

Code
Name:
Description:
Equipment: (max 3)
Personality:
Bio:
Side: (good or evil)
Classes: (max 6)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:35 am
Name: Bair
Race: demon vampire
Description: black hair, wear's a black shirt, baggy jeans, red eyes naturally
Equipment: (max 3) hand pistol, demon knife, and demon amulet
Personality: sly, creepy take's your stuff and you don't even know till it's gone. He will give it back for a deal that is beneficial to him not you.
Bio: he was born a son of a bounty hunter, he never knew his mother only her best friend who takes care of him and his sister Brit. when he was 27 he killed his older sister but didn’t kill her completely he only killed her person but could not kill her demon pine who is the queen of all mythical creatures (the evil ones) he lives in a place called the underworld and fights all the time his favorite word is: "guy"
Side: (good or evil) nether she switches from side to side all the time.
Classes: (max 6) Morphing, Vampire and demon writing, Dark magic
image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Blaze_Brazil_Baby

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:05 pm
THANKS FOR PRETTY MUCH RIPPING OFF MY RP. I'M TAKING YOU OUT OF THE OTHER ONE.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:45 am
Name: Evalainn
Race: Animal Vampire
Description: Long purple hair, Blue eyes, fox's tail, wears glasses, wears black gloves, wears white skull pin in hair, only wears boots, wears kilts (only skirt she will wear) Always wears red ribbon and purple necklace
Equipment: dagger, red hair ribbon (comes in very handy sometimes), her necklace
Personality: generally soft spoken, clever, kind of shy, sweet, often described as "motherly"
Bio: she lived alone most of her life. when she was young she lived with her mother who taught her alot. for a short time after she lived with her stepfather and her 7 older stepbrothers. she then decided to go out on her own. she doesnt like to talk about the past and all that everyone else knows is that her ribbon and her necklace mean alot to her.
Side: tries to stay as netural as possible but sides with one over the other when she would profit
Classes:morphing, dark magic, master magic,vampire and demon writing, and vampire history

User Image  

blazingwinds

blazingwinds

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:04 pm
hello blair.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:35 pm
Name: Kinta Kishne
Race: Music Vampire
Description: The one on the right. The one on her left is her guard, Kento Shibune. He's 35 and single. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Equipment: (max 3) Flute of Hipnosis
Personality: Nice, and always has Kento standing next to her in class. He has sharp eyes to look for misbehavior
Bio: She was found by kento when she was 11 and when he was 22 raised in a mansion.
Side: (good or evil) Good
Classes: (max 6) Master Magic, and Music the Weapon of life.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:39 pm
:Kinta: Welcome to the Class number 308. I am Kinta Kinshe your teacher. You can call me by my nickname, Double K. This is my guard Kento Shibune. He has sharp eyes so you better behave. Half the day we'll be learning Music the Weapon of Life. The other half is Master Magic. :Kento's eyes shifted from one place to another.:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:02 pm
Name: Ichigo Sonto
Race: Mixed Vampire
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Equipment: Shadow blade
Personality: quiet and mysteryus
Bio: lived under a grave yard and happens to have a crush on Kinta
Side: good
Classes: wonders the halls during school  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:17 am
First of all, if you have skipped breakfast, report to the lunch room now or never. Kento, go with them :everyone in the classroom left along with Kento. Kinta sighed.: Wow. I guess this school starts TOO early. Well...atleast I'm alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:23 am
:he walked by kintas class room looked in the class room window he smiled and just kinda staired: wow she beautiful :he wispered to himself he then continued threw the halls:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:40 am
:She spotted Ichigo: Hey!! Come here. Would you mind bringing me a working but useless robot? I need to train with my flute of hypnosis....if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:58 am
:he walked back into the class room with a robot dummy and then bowed to her and turned to walk out of the room and cuntinue his rounds around the school:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:04 pm
:She shut the door and played her flute towards the dummy.: This should disconnect an enemy's veins. But with a robot, it will disconnect a wire, :She thought. Her fingers moved faster and faster to disconnect all wires. Then it went down.:SUCCESS! :She thought. The everyone came back into the classroom along with Kento behind them.: Okay, everyone, please pull out your instruments, choose a partner and go to the training room, where everyone will fight each other with their instruments. Only illusionary attacks. :She smiled as they advanced to the next room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:14 pm
:he looked into the room and watched what was happening mainly watching Kinta he just had to find a way to get a date with her:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:10 am
:She followed the class to the training room and watched everyone use their instruments. After 5 minutes, she shouted: Stop!! Now, to work together to make a single and strong illusion...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff