Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should all cultures be united?
  yes
  no
View Results

sudicer-juicer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:01 pm
i dont no y we r so maen to other cultures we shold all be united!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:48 pm
Key word "should." the nature of humans demand we strive for power and to be the best. If we are equal with other cultures we become equal and no one has power therfore elimanating the ability to take control And nobody wants taht to happen.  

Sergeant CJ

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:45 am
*agrees with sergeant_cj*

people are different from one another therefore we have ups and downs -- agreements and disagreements.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:08 pm
yeah somebody else sees how humans struglle for power in a differnet way than say wolfs or bears.  

Sergeant CJ

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:08 am
It's like everyone said in this post, people strive to be powerful. It's like in Darwin's theory about animal survival: best of the fittest. The strong and powerful tend to survive while the weak and vurnerable die.

Also, some races are mean to each other according to the religion or Bible. There are some Christians who are against other races because in one of the passage of the Bible, the Bible states that the black race is the slave or vermin to the white.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:47 am
Jisen Meizuki
It's like everyone said in this post, people strive to be powerful. It's like in Darwin's theory about animal survival: best of the fittest. The strong and powerful tend to survive while the weak and vurnerable die.

Also, some races are mean to each other according to the religion or Bible. There are some Christians who are against other races because in one of the passage of the Bible, the Bible states that the black race is the slave or vermin to the white.

Where, in the Bible, does it say that?  

Akira Shinji

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:04 am
Probably something the Catholics made up...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:58 am
I'm Protestant, so...I doubt ANYTHING like that is in the Bible that I read.  

Akira Shinji

Sweet Wiishes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:02 pm
There is no way for us all to agree, It'd be nice to have a way to stop all these wars......... and all that but we can't. It already started there's no way to stop it, sorry to break it to you.....but It may be like this forever, wars wars and well.......more wars. I agree with Jisen Meizuki this time sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:59 am
hmm.....the world needs to unite....to solve alot of problems and conflicts..........  

GundamWingPilot Hero

Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff