Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

User Image"I'm just struggling to find out who I was supposed to be, and where my place is in this big vast world. I'm tired of being everyone's shadow."
xxxxx#855E42

Name: Abraxas
Nicknames: 'Axas
Found Date: Info Here
Colorist: Darkmoon Dancer
Stages: Basket // Colt // Stallion // Cert
Species: Regular
Breed: Natural
Herd: None

xxxxxMy Family....my poor, torn family. What have I done..?
"Love....doesn't exist for someone like me."

Grandparents: Bliss & Lyssa
Father: Umojani'Jeuri
Mother: Blessita
Brothers: Ahmri Enzi, Alessio
Sisters: [Older] Giorgia
Mate: Info Here
Sons: Info Here
Daughters: Info Here

Breedings:
.o1 - Reserved
.o2 - Reserved
.o3 - Reserved
.o4 - Reserved
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What I've done will always haunt me, there's just no way I can repent for the monstrosities I did to my kin..."
xxxxxThe Future is bleak, but I'll wander this earth as the empty shell till I can find some kind of purpose.

Personality: Abraxas growing up is much on the same wavelength as his mother. He could see through the eyes of his mother the good in the world and whole heartedly wanted to believe the magic at every rainbow and the light in everyone's soul. The little colt has a hard time making up his mind as he is easily swayed and rather gullible, relying on his surroundings and influences of others to tell him how to feel, or how to act. In short, Abraxas feels at times he doesn't really have his own personality, as often he will mimic those he is closest to.
Dislikes: Georgia, cruel individuals, being tricked, himself.
Biography: Info Here

Roleplays

.o1 Covered Ground [Group]
.o2 Darker Times [Strawberry Panic]

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image"Life is whatever we make of it. If we take on the mentality it sucks, it surely will suck. If we take the mentality it will be everything we hope for and more as we strive for it
...it will be so."

xxxxx#003366

Name: Uzoma
Nicknames: Uzo
Found Date: June 29, 2013
Colorist: Beejoux
Species: Usdia
Breed: Regular
Herd: Yectenehua

xxxxxMy herd, my family is my life. I simply couldn't imagine being where I am right now if it wasn't for them.
"Mate...? Surely you must be mistaken. I have no such interest at this time."

Grandparents: Cuauhcoatl & Ikinya
Father: Adom
Mother: Uhra
Brothers: [Older]Anansi & Quetzalcoatl
Kayode
[Younger] Eanrin

Sisters: [Older]Pacha
Jumana
[Younger] Eréndira, Eleuia

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"My childhood was nothing short of magical, seeing the world through the words of my grandfather's scrolls will leave fond memories for the rest of my living life. Nothing tragic about it!"
xxxxxThe future holds nothing more than an infinite wealth of knowledge. I can only hope one day to be able to answer some of the bigger questions and wonders out there and continue to be as happy as can be.

Personality: Uzo is a more reserved fellow, but is by no means antisocial or recluse. A rather pleasant soul, Uzo loves to take a step back and look at the whole picture instead of jumping into the fray like a few of his other siblings. Often he can be described as aloof, or absent in his thoughts as he's always admiring all he can around him. He's not so much of a 'why is the sky blue' kind of ponderer, but strives for the greater understanding of his fellow soquili and the mere thought of 'why do we even wonder, its there and cannot be changed to green no matter how much we wish it'. Otherwise, he is a generally sweet and caring stallion, with a knack for the intellectual, also taking a fascination on strategy when it comes to combat even if it would be rare he lifted a hoof to strike.
Likes: Conversation, Observation, Scrolls/learning time with his grandfather, family.
Dislikes: Obnxious behaviors, evil, fighting, roughhousing.
Biography: Uzo was born to a much more prepared and ready family of Adom and Uhra. Being their second set of foals the couple were relaxed and excited to meet the three little foals....kind of, Adom was still a mess. Blessed with a brother and a sister Uzoma found nothing wrong with the surprise traits of his more exuberant sister Jumana; and although the family was surprised there was no shortness of oddities in the misfit herd. Growing up Uzoma had a pretty straight forward life, his older brothers fighting over time spent with the new little additions, and lessons with the other family members and herd mates.

Once an adult, Uzoma still spends the majority of his time safely within his herdlands, only venturing out during kind weather to allow him safe travels on his side quests for more knowledge.

Roleplay's

.o1 - Dance with me [Farruca Amachi]

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image"Life's a grand adventure....what're you waiting for?"
xxxxx#ffcc00

Name: Sharada
Nicknames: Shar
Found Date: July 12, 2013
Colorist: Mindsend
Stages: Basket // Filly // Mare // Cert
Breed: Hedgesoq

xxxxxI love my family, even if they are kind of boring. I wish they'd have a little more faith in me, but it'll never change how much I love them!
"I'm ready for my grand adventure to start! Romance can wait till i'm back."

Grandparents: Info Here
Father: Shadow
Mother: Abattie
Brothers: Atticus
Sisters: Brendah

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"I learned a lot growing up, mostly through trial and error, but my parents were there to pick me up every time I fell."
xxxxxThe thought of exploring the land...I can't wait. Bring it on!

Personality:
Sharada is a basket of goodies to say the least. She's got a caring side to her like her mama but definitely has more the bold, take no s**t side from her father. More or less though she's always dreaming in her head, and loves to take part in adventure and excitement in life. She's based more or less on the song 'Sharada' by Skye Sweetnam - which was a quirky mix of both her parents attributes. Because she can be a little abrasive and bold, she probably wouldn't be one to put up with flaky behavior and will more or less 'move on' if she's bored or fed up of someone's behavior. She dreams of the day she can start her grand adventure, surely her life will be nothing short of amazing! After she plans to see the world she isn't sure about her plans, calming only slightly but looking for something magical; she's willing to let her heart decide her future.
Freedom, The wind in her mane, cloud gazing, adventure
Dislikes:
Super serious individuals, boring soquili, being trapped in one location
Biography:
Sharada was born to the love between Abattie and Shadow, two complete opposites who ended up falling for one another and starting a family. She has two siblings, Atticus and Brendah who she loves dearly, even if she thinks Atticus is conspiring with her father to keep her under close watch. A bit of a space case with a desire to see the world, Sharada is often daydreaming when she is alone but is just a simple girl who wants to travel and live in the moment.

As an adult in order to leave him she and her siblings had to match or beat their father in a sparring match; it took some time before Sharada could gain a tie; so when she was finally allowed to leave she took off like a fireball just out of the gate. Hopefully her unbridled excitement wont get her into trouble in the vast world out there that she's so longed to see.

Roleplay

.o1 - Caged Bird [Canter - Aim Log]
.o2 - Sunny with a side of Fun [Sunset Sarsaparilla]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:12 am
User Image

User Image"Thoughts of life in general"
xxxxx#151B54

Name: Growl
Nicknames: N/A
Found Date: Nov 29, 2013
Colorist: HangingGallow
Species: Hybrid
Breed: Skinwalker / Mutant WOW Cosplay

xxxxxThoughts of Family
"thoughts of mate"

Grandparents: None
Father: Mr T
Mother: Howl
Brothers: None
Sisters: Sophie

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"Thoughts of Past"
xxxxxThoughts of Future

Personality:
Growl is as Feral as can be, he doesn't really have a personality at this time as he still believes he's a bear cub...even though he's starting to realize he's quite different from the other bears who try and eat him instead of accept him.
Dislikes:
Loud noises
Biography:
Growl was born between the unholy union of a bear skinwalker and a brave night elf stallion. On a fateful halloween eve the malevolent spirits saw fit to play one of their ever growing tricks on the pair, and the feral skinwalker found herself pregnant with foals. The dangers of being with a skinwalker was something to be reconed with, so being the smart stallion he was Mr T kept his distance, watching and waiting for the chance to take the foals away from the mother as soon as they were born for their own safety.

When the eve finally came and the foals were born Mr T had snuck in while the bearwalker left off to grab a quick drink from the nearby river and stole away the little filly first, acting quickly in hopes to come back for his son. Howl had returned to take note one of her 'cubs' had gone missing, and fierce and dangerous instinct kicked in - taking away her son from the site and disappearing before Mr T could get back and follow their trail. While the skinwalker didn't love her child by any stretch of the imagination, the feral, unstable crazy in her bear form lead her to protect the cob at any cost. It was hers, and no one was going to take that away from her.

From there on in the bearformed walker kept the foal alive, providing the basic necessities as any bear would for their cub; bringing it to water, food and making sure no one else approached it. The colt, Growl, began to flourish in his savage environment; although thanks to his completely feral mother unless someone approached and she went into bloodlust thrived on his bear like lifestyle. Slowly but surely he began to grow, even though he was not very good at easting meat from the fellow soquili his mother killed; not realizing that he was of the same species he blindly followed.

That was, until he began to near adolescence, and his mother began to act weirdly, lashing out at him every so often before seeming to come to her 'senses'. This began to become more frequent until the day he had a bit of a growth spurt; noticing in the stream how much taller and bulkier he was getting. Turning around he could see his mother approach, hackles raised and her eyes glittering in a look he'd only seen before there was a corpse before him. Eyes widening with fear the bear walker stormed her child, trying to rip into his flesh with everything she had that the colt ran for his life, crying out in his bear like groans for her to stop but it had no use....she didn't see him as a cub anymore and now he was faced to be a meal or to flee.

He chose to flee.

On his own in the world the feral colt began to try and make a place for himself, finding amongst fellow bears that he would be chased off as a potential meal; unable to understand why. He could tell he was different in the way he lacked claws....but without language, or social interaction he kept in the shadows; using the limited skills his mother showed him in her walker form.

Roleplays

o1. Echo in the darkness [Aurora]
.o2 - To Start Again[Mest & Laz]
.o3 - Different Types of Damage[Lessia]
.o4 - Weight of Worlds [Lessia]

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:38 am
User Image

User Image"The world is filled with idiots and wretched beasts...too bad the fools feed the wicked."
xxxxx#A23BEC

Name: Trystan
Nicknames: Trys
Found Date: January 14th, 2014
Colorist: [+Katch+]
Stages: Stallion // Cert
Breed: Flutter

xxxxxMy family lived through jaded eyes, and probably still do.
"There was moment of love, once...but never again."

Father: None
Mother: None
Sisters: None

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"You have no right to know about my past."
xxxxxMy future will be fine, I've learned some valuable lessons and won't be as stupid as what I've seen before.

Personality:
In short, Trystan is a p***k. He's got a severe complex of 'holier than thou' with no real rhyme or reason other than he thinks he's superior. However, this doesn't end there...while he prefers flutters over most other species he still holds high judgement for those of the same breed as him and its rare he finds anyone suitable for his company and good praises. He's pompous, arrogant, egotistical and a downright asshat at times. He's got a sharp wit to match his sharp tongue, and although he may talk big he'll be the first to shrink down and flee from any kind of physical confrontation with someone he knows he can't win againt....because really they wouldn't be worth his time or so he'd convince himself to save his own a**. Blunt and sarcastic, he's definitely not the nicest guy you'd ever meet, in fact he'd prefer you stay the hell away from him but deep down, deeeeeeep deeeeeeep down, there's remnants of a tiny, ant sized heart in there.
Who the heck knows with him....although he seems to like flowers, and being alone.
Dislikes:
Pretty much everything else....
Biography:
Trystan grew up with a pretty standard childhood, he had a pair of loving parents who tried to instill all of the wisdom and kindness they had in them. However, to their beloved little colt most of it was ignored. No one's quite sure when Trystan became the jerk he grew up to be, but he'd never been one for company; finding them all quite below his ideal of someone he'd be seen with. Once grown, and nothing holding him back he'd set off into the world...not really seeking anything but enjoying his peace and quiet. It was here he met many species...many, horrible and disdainful species who simply left a sour taste on his tongue. While it was no bother to him to avoid most everyone there was one which had come to grow a liking to him; a flutter mare. She was the sun to his rain cloud and a stunning beauty, and although he'd tried to brush her off many times she was persistent thanks to her youth perhaps, her insistence that she was going to save others from their problems. He'd tried to tell her he was more than happy to be alone and grumpy but she wouldn't buy it and she'd become inseparable to him. Perhaps little by little she'd grown on him, like mold to bread, but he stopped trying to chase her away. That was until one day he'd noticed she was late coming back from her grazing to meet up with him, and he'd gone to look for her. It was at this point he'd seen one of the worst things in his life; a skinwalker having lured her in thinking the beast needed help - and she'd bought it thanks to her desire to help. Trystan had tried to call out but it was too late, he'd watched in horror as the devil grabbed her and proceeded to rip her to shreds....she was killed near instantly. He'd done all he could in his numb state, he'd turned and ran....and never returned.

Although he would never admit it, the event hit him harder than he'd hoped. The stallion had told himself he didn't love her, and he was better off now that he wasn't being bothered by her....but it was a long, long while till he was able to to even look at mares again without being reminded of her. It seemed he'd returned to his normal, uncaring and bitter self; but perhaps not everything is what it seems within the concrete walls he'd put up.

[ Roleplay ]

.o1 Show me the way around, please? [Rosylone]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:26 am
User Image

User Image"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take."
xxxxx#339999

Name: Nenetl
Nicknames: Nene
Found Date: July 10th 2013
Colorist: Hanging Gallows
Species: Draft Horse
Breed: Kirin Wind

xxxxxI am blessed with such family as mine, A girl couldn't ask for more than the love and adoration they hold dear for all of us.
"It would be nice to have someone notice me in that way...but I will not wait with baited breath."

Father: Cuauhcoatl
Mother: Ikinya
Brothers: Darius, Adom, Bohlale, Teo'xihuitl, Cuetzpaltotl, April Showers, Quiauhtzal, Quiyahuatl
Azurite, Johari Kuhani, Chimaltizatl

Sisters: Subira, Zyanya, Ekundayo, Jahzara
Mate: Perhaps a crush...
Sons: None
Daughters: None

Breedings:
.o1 - Closed
.o2 - Closed
.o3 - Closed
.o4 - Closed
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"What lies in our shadows ultimately creates the type of light ahead of us."
xxxxxWhat is purpose? I try to follow my heart in all my actions but I find myself stuck against this wall.

Personality:
Unlike most of her siblings in their vibrant and bright personalities, Nene is very much the wallflower. Never shining as brightly as her siblings, but still a sight in her own right. She is shy and timid, preferring to be away from the attention in the back while her family remains in the hustle and bustle. Nene can be seen as a quiet dreamer, she lives a lot in her head since she doubts her capabilities. She is a perfection of manners and grace, with a heavy conscious in everything that she does. She loathes being burdensome on others and often finds herself panicking when she does, she rarely likes to ask for help...or anything for that matter - wishing not to be selfish for even the simplest of life's pleasures. She is humble and loyal to a fault, it takes a lot for her to express what she wants since she'd rather give than receive one hundred times fold...but she has dreams, secret desires...and while she is too trusting for her own good - it would take a lot more than even that to get her to spill what's on her mind.

She wouldn't want to burden anyone with such useless information.

Tranquility, Helping others, flowers, affection
Dislikes:
Skinwalkers, Bullies, Pain, Violence
Biography:
Nene is a wishing star child from the love of an Usdia mother Ikinya and her lovemate Angeni Cuauhcoatl. She came to be in their herd Yectenehua and has lived there peacefully with her other siblings, a mixture of surrogated, adopted and wishing star gifted souls. She is very soft spoken like her father with a big heart like her mother, and has remained in the herd lands her entire life up until now.

Venturing out for the first time on a secret quest to document skin walkers to aid in her father's research, she planned to surprise him with her new wealth of expertise. Foolish, though, as she had planned if she was ever caught that she'd simply fly away and try again another day; but when she was ambushed and barely escaped with her life she realized her dire situation. It was by chance she'd collapsed in a Kalona's territory, Aveshar...and luck be it he was willing to help her in her time of need. Now in the hooves of a dark prince, her story has just begun.

Roleplay

.o1 - Fire-in-the-Barn Dare you [Sora & Delmaria]
.o2 - A Black Heart & Golden Bells [Aveshar]

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:29 am
User Image

xxxxx#380B61

Name: Jahzara
Nicknames: Jahz
Colorist: Cypran
Breed: Wishing Star

xxxxxThoughts of Family
"thoughts of mate"

Brothers: Adom, Darius, Teo'xihuitl, Bohlale, Cuetzpaltotl, April Showers Quiauhtzal, Quiyahuatl

Sisters: Subira, Zyanya, Ekundayo, Nenetl
Mate: None

Breedings:
.o1 - Too young
.o2 - Too young
.o3 - Too young
.o4 - Too young
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"Thoughts of Past"
xxxxxThoughts of Future

Personality:
Info Here
Dislikes:
Info Here
Biography:
Info Here

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:13 am
User Image

User Image"You live...and you die. That's it."
xxxxx#56A5EC

Name: Jökull
Nicknames: None
Stages: Stallion // Markings // DarkBG // Cert
Species: Hippogryph
Breed: Ice Mutant

xxxxxWhy do I care....they are dead anyways. I prefer to be alone.
"Who would want a mate. Useless things."

Grandparents: Dead
Father: Dead
Mother: Dead
Brothers: Unknown
Sisters: Unknown

Breedings:
.o1 - Allide (Oneoverthree)
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"I should have left home sooner, being alone is the best thing that ever happened to me."
xxxxxI will remain alone, no matter the cost.

Personality:
Jökull is an a**, to be blunt. He doesn't like you, he most certainly doesn't want to be your friend and if you piss him off enough he'll drop you off a cliff. He is an extreme hermit, and isn't afraid to let that be known. Cranky, selfish,
Dislikes:
You. Heat. Everyone. Mountain goats.
Biography:
Info Here

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:14 am
User Image

xxxxxPosting Color

Name: Quiyahuatl
Nicknames: Quiya
Colorist: Info Here
Stages: Shell // Colt // Stallion // Cert
Species: Seathi
Breed: Wishing Star

xxxxxThoughts of Family
"thoughts of mate"

Brothers: Adom, Darius, Teo'xihuitl, Bohlale, Cuetzpaltotl, April Showers, Quiauhtzal

Sisters: Subira, Zyanya, Ekundayo, Nenetl, Jahzara
Mate: Verallys

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"Thoughts of Past"
xxxxxThoughts of Future

Personality:
Info Here
Dislikes:
Info Here
Biography:
Info Here

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 am
User Image

xxxxxPosting Color

Name: Eleuia
Nicknames: Ele
Colorist: Sareistargazer
Breed: Regular

xxxxxThoughts of Family
"thoughts of mate"

Grandparents: Cuauhcoatl & Ikinya
Father: Adom
Mother: Uhra
Brothers: Quetzalcoatl, Anansi, Kayode, Uzoma, Eanrin
Sisters: Pacha, Jumana, Eréndira

Breedings:
.o1 - Closed
.o2 - Closed
.o3 - Closed
.o4 - Closed
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"Thoughts of Past"
xxxxxThoughts of Future

Personality:
Info Here
Dislikes:
Info Here
Biography:
Info Here

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:14 am
User Image

User Image"I will take my mark on this world, snuff out any who threaten my treasures. You'll remember me for centuries after I'm through with you. "
xxxxx#98286c

Name: Archae'il
Nicknames: Archer
Found Date: Jan 15th, 2015
Stages: Basket // Colt // Stallion // Maskless // Cert [Nomask]
Breed: Mutant Kalona/Angeni/Wind

xxxxxFamily is the single driving force in my life. I'll kill anyone who harms them in any means.
"How could you only have just one love? With as much love as I have I couldn't possibly chose just one."

Grandparents: Nimue&Ezriel /
Father: Ae'ilvainyx
Mother: Minuet
Sisters: Ru'atheria, Delphineriel
Mates: None

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"We will no longer live in the shadows, we'll seize the daylight."
xxxxxWe have been scorned in the past from our 'impurities' no longer. I will force open the door to change the future.

Personality:
Archer is in short, a ladies stallion. He loves the mares, loves the concept of love and loves intimacy (no, not just hanky panky) in the sense of being so engrossed in everything a pair could hope to be. He wants the emotions, he wants the comfort, he wants to be able to offer the feeling of protection and romance....but not just with one mare. Archer is ready to see fit about finding a few mares who not only want a guardian for a male, but also the sense of a herd without vast numbers. Archer has impeccable manners when he needs them, would be an ideal fellow to bring home to any parents.

However, not everything is all roses and candlelight with this stallion. While he is rather charming on the outside he is rather shallow on the inside, unwilling to compromise on many things in his life and often exercises control in subtle ways. While he does like the fact of being in such a close loving relationship with a few mares, he also is looking to produce strong desirable offspring to help wage war against a family nemesis and her offspring. Archer is a very proud stallion, and is very driven and motivated to seize all the sorrows of his family's horrific past and make amends, snuffing out anything which stands in his way.

He's also a very dangerous stallion to take on, able to fully use and excell in his blood given gifts of his tail and horns he can make quick work of anyone who takes light of him. He's fuller prepared to take town as many Raven offspring and their matriarch if given the chance. His mood can become aggressive and murderous if anything had harmed his family, both immediate and his previous generations. He refuses to allow anyone to be scorned, and is a man of action before question...especially if such a line was crossed between his treasures and trouble.

Dislikes:
Skinwalkers, Raven, Her Brood, Trouble for his Family, Purists
Biography:
Archer is one of three offspring from Minuet and Ae'ilvainyx, a very hot headed and dangerous duo to behold. When his parents were not butting heads with once another they were caring for their kids, so Archer had been blessed with a most wonderful childhood. Things began to change when he met his extended family, the hardships of his grandmother and aunt began to warp and darken the stallion. When he learned his his cousin's disappearance, and the "murder" of his aunt's family soley because they were mutants to some deranged mare his innocent mind corrupted. He took a personal vendetta against those who'd caused so much pain against those he so blindly loved. He did not have any of the 'curses' associated with the higher generations of his family, and even as a young thing took it upon himself to rid the causes of their pain.

As he grew he realized though that he did not have eyes for just one type of mare. He treasured the bonds of pure love his parents and grandparents had for one another, but he also had other things in mind. He wanted stock...different stock with different strengths; he wouldn't find that if he had children with just one mare. The plot hatched with his big heart that he'd find a few mares, make them his own, and of course while thoroughly enjoying himself in his romance fest and herd of adorable kids he'd also make sure they were primed and trained to what was inevitable. An encounter with that devil mare and her hellish offspring.

So now he sets out, ready to set his plans into motion, to find suitable mares for both his heart and his cause.

Roleplay's

.o1 - Wake up [ Ronobe]
.o2 - What we carry [ Mariko ]
.o3 - Life Changing Quests [ Cassial ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

xxxxx#3d5e52

Name: Kassim
Nicknames: N/A - Pronounced [Kah-Seem]
Found Date: March 8th, 2015
Colorist: Thamin
Stages: Stallion / Itemless // Cert [Nobones]
Species: Mutant
Breed: Suti'

xxxxxThoughts of Family
"thoughts of mate"

Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Brothers: Unknown
Sisters: Unknown

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"Thoughts of Past"
xxxxxThoughts of Future

Personality:
Kassim is a strange stallion. He doesn't remember much, he doesn't speak much...and he's always really, really afraid.

Kassim has a fascination with death, and can often be found poking his nose into corpses and the likes; playing with bones or body parts. Only coming out at night as he can blend in better, he's currently wandering from his prior home in the swamps.

He is a Tar monster, or tar suti. He secretes tar from his very pores when he's ridden with anxiety or afraid, similar to an octopus with its ink. While he can't make it projectile he ooze's copious amounts of it if he's going to get hurt so teeth or claws can't sink in as far as he makes his escape. No one really knows what he wants, or what he's doing with himself...but time will tell. Or perhaps he will.

Dislikes:
Large groups, Sunlight, Heat
Biography:
Info Here

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:31 am
User Image

xxxxx#3C0101

Name: Zamael
Nicknames: Zeref (Demon)
Found Date: May 20th, 2015
Colorist: Uta
Species: Mutant
Breed: Uniangeni Kalona

xxxxxThoughts of Family
"thoughts of mate"

Grandparents: Reaper & Lady Korrine
Father:Ezriel
Mother: Nimue
Brothers: Eziel, Verchiel, Ouriel
[Half] Gabriel

Sisters: Ennuiel, Numielle, Minuet
[Half] Sabriel Valentine, Airlia

Mate: Too Young
Sons: Too Young

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"Thoughts of Past"
xxxxxThoughts of Future

Personality:
Info Here
Dislikes:
Info Here
Biography:
Info Here

Roleplay's

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:44 am
User Image

xxxxxPosting Color

Name: Panya
Nicknames: Info Here
Colorist: Info Here
Stages: Basket // Filly // Mare [Markings]// Cert
Species: Info Here
Breed: Info Here
Herd: Info Here

xxxxxThoughts of Family
"thoughts of mate"

Grandparents: Info Here
Father: Info Here
Mother: Info Here
Brothers: Info Here
Sisters: Info Here

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"Thoughts of Past"
xxxxxThoughts of Future

Personality:
Info Here
Dislikes:
Info Here
Biography:
Info Here

Roleplay's

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:20 am

xxxxxPosting Color

Name: Azurite
Nicknames: Azur, Zuri
Colorist: Ryuu
Stages: Basket // Colt // Stallion // Itemless // Markings [Wingless] // Cert // Certitemless
Species: Info Here
Breed: Info Here
Herd: Info Here

xxxxxThoughts of Family
"thoughts of mate"

Bio-Mother: Sapphire
Brothers:
Adom, Darius, Teo'xihuitl, Bohlale, Cuetzpaltotl, April Showers, Quiauhtzal, Quiyahuatl
Johari Kuhani, Chimaltizatl

Sisters: Subira, Zyanya, Ekundayo, Nenetl, Jahzara, Panya

Breedings:
.o1 - Open
.o2 - Open
.o3 - Open
.o4 - Open
[If Maxed]
.o5 - Closed

"Thoughts of Past"
xxxxxThoughts of Future

Personality:
Info Here
Dislikes:
Info Here
Biography:
Info Here

Roleplay's

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items