Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 pm
User Image

Welcome to the home of Graceangel and her soquili.

User Image
Gabriela's Stats
Strength: 96%
Courage: 96%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 99%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 98%

User Image
Vohamanah's stats
Strength: 82%
Courage: 79%
Speed: 74%
Intelligence: 82%
Luck: 78%
Stamina: 81%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Morgan's stats
Strength: 47%
Courage: 44%
Speed: 52%
Intelligence: 46%
Luck: 50%
Stamina: 44%

User Image
Mani's stats
Strength: 6 %
Courage: 4%
Speed: 12%
Intelligence: 4%
Luck: 6%
Stamina: 10 %

User Image
Balgen's stats
Strength: 64%
Courage: 68%
Speed: 66%
Intelligence: 70%
Luck: 67%
Stamina: 64%

User Image
Magnificent's stats
Strength: 17%
Courage: 15%
Speed: 16%
Intelligence: 20%
Luck: 21%
Stamina: 17%

User Image
Fera's stats
Strength: 32%
Courage: 27%
Speed: 32%
Intelligence: 27%
Luck: 29%
Stamina: 27%

User Image
Fabre'Ze's stats
Strength: 12%
Courage: 12%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 6%
Luck: 7%
Stamina: 4%

User Image
Highbourne's stats
Speed: 7%
Intelligence: 5%
Luck: 12%
Stamina: 5%

User Image
Khara's stats
Strength: 5%
Courage: 6%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 12%
Stamina: 11%

User Image
Seaport's stats
Strength: 12%
Speed: 7%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 6%

User Image
Sugarplum's stats
Strength: 12 %
Courage: 11 %
Speed: 6 %
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 9 %
Stamina: 9%

User Image
Reef's stats
Strength: 9 %
Courage: 11%
Speed: 9 %
Stamina: 12%

User Image
Leauthea's stats
Strength: 4%
Courage: 4%
Speed: 4%

User Image
Brglock's stats
Strength: 7%
Courage: 5%
Speed: 6%
Luck: 5%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the plains, right near the river on the eastern borders.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:01 pm
Soquili Indian Persona:

Taipa
Meaning: To spread wings

Taipa's Story:
She is a grown woman who lived alone there in the plains near the eastern border along the river banks. That was where her and her husband had migrated to after they got married, but one autumn many years back, her husband left for a hunting trip with other males. He never returned. Taipa always wanted to believe in her heart that he would return; but even though he hadn't yet, she decided to live her life to the fullest to honor his memory.

Taipa in the present is a potter. She makes lots of practical things like dishes, vases, and water jugs. You will find a small kiln outside of her teepee. This is her work area. Once a month, she takes a journey into the village on the other side of the river to sell her wares and buy more supplies for the next month.

It came to be that a friend of hers found her while in the village. She asked if she would be willing to take a soquili home with her as a favor. Taipa had grown accustomed after all these years to being by herself. She wasn't sure she wanted the responsibility to watch after her. But, after hearing her story from the native girl who rescued Gabriela from spending her life locked in caged wagons and being pushed in front of crowds, Taipa agreed to take the pretty soquili female back to her small place of life.

After a little time had gone by, Taipa grew to be glad Gabriela had come. Gabriela with her peaceful personality wasn't a disturbance at all; moreover, she became a great help to Taipa when she started making monthly trips to the village. Gabriela would carry some things.

And, as you join us for rp hereafter-you find us both out in the plains.

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:17 pm

Family Tree
Gabriela --- Mythril :: Vohamanah, Muse, (???), Balgen *adopted son*
Vohamanah --- Morgan, Quiandiah, Vatsa
Fabre'Ze --- Highbourne

Gabriela's rp's

A Laborsome Path with Rein and others.
***group rp with various people popping in and out
From Mate to Mother with Rein
Wings and Other Things with Mintaka
Sugar Plums and Tulips with Rein Carnation
The Perfect Gift with Rein Carnation in an open rp setting
Meet the Family! with Rein Carnation, Mintaka and Helmel
How Can Anyone Tell? with Rein Carnation (mythril)

Vohamanah's RP's
just to see your smile with sayuri
a fatherly ear with sayrui
From One Male To Another with Mintaka (Kahaina)
Welcome to my home, my sanctuary with Sayuri Nitta (Sohalia) {COMPLETE}
Break Down the Walls with Sayuri Nitta (Sohalia) {COMPLETE}
ready for this? with LDR1 (starweilder) {marked for abandonment}
Beginning of Childhood Friendships (with Zingela/skye starrfyre)
Delightfully Lost (with Zandali/ryn)
Lost or Exploration? (with emera/kyribird) {marked for abandonment}

Balgen's RP's

enlightenment by chance encounter with dante (manda) **family rp
whatever happens with selena (pale mist)
some guys have all the luck with kaitaia/auster
Will You Walk With Me? with natty chan (Juliet)
Pretty Flower for a Pretty Mare (with Delilah/`Raze)

Morgan's RP's

2nd first meetings with starweilder (ldr1)
eye candy with LDR1 (starweilder)
You Can Count on Me with tortured pumpkin/mags :3
Summer Fun with Twitchapher/Khet)
where hte red furn grows (with Chi)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:23 pm
User ImageName = Fera
Meaning = Just named after a Kalimador Zone in wow named Feralas. One of my most favorite zones. guess we'll see after cataclysm.
Mate/Love Interest = none atm... tho, there will be many short term boyfriends whom she won't breed with that i hope for her
Children = none yet
Song = Currently is Roam if you want to
RP color = brown
Likes = fishing, traveling, making friends, meeting new soquili, nature
Dislikes = being weak, being left behind, wondering where her brother is, being made to feel like she just has to fit into some little mold other horses live by
About Fera = Fera is a very loyal horse. She has a lot of heart and spirit. However, the phrase "the spirit but the flesh is weak" most certainly applies to her.She has the desire to go anywhere and do anything. However, her physical ability to do what she often wants is very lacking. Of course, being a horse, she could still outrun many wild animals. However, it isn't fast enough to catch something in flight. Nor is it fast enough to keep up with swift steeds.
She has a brother (Mirador, owned by Talencia) and childhood friend (Ironforge, owned by JetAltemera), whom she longs to one day be reunited with.

RP Wants for her:
I am really interested in random meetings for her in her journeys.
I am also interested in failed romances. Please understand that I do not want her breeding with non wow cosplays. Sorry. However, for rp and plot purposes, I really would like her to have plenty of meetings and relationships that initially show promise but end up going nowhere. Sometimes, even multiple ones at some points.
Fan Arts: drawn and colored by Amirynth

Quote:

I'm lost 1st in series with Zangar
catching up with Ironforge @ Moonglade camp borders.

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:26 pm
User Image Gabriela
Children: Vohamanah, Muse, ???, Balgen (adopted son)
Likes: peace and quiet, friendly soquili and humans, having her hair brushed and braided
Dislikes: loud and obnoxious behavior, people who poke and prod at her without her approval first, snakes and spiders
Song for Mythril:: Completely by Jennifer Day
Song overall:: May It Be - Enya (from LOTR soundtrack)
Personality:: Gabriela is very friendly. She isn't extroverted or introverted, but she would lean more towards introverted since she doesn't seek out company. She enjoys nice quiet afternoons by the river. She loves the idea of family. She wants to have many, many children. She wants them to know Mythril's family. She wants them to grow up and have big family's of their own ; and they bring their babies around. She hopes to see many winters with Mythril. She is very loyal to Taipa and considers her to be a mother figure since she has no memory of her own parents.

For rp: Feel free to ask. She doesn't have many friends outside of Mythril. x3

Quote:

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Gabriela/Presca, RayniaSky, and Graceangel)
her image snipped due to it being posted above!
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Mythril/ Rein_Carnation)
User Image
Low Luck?: no
Unedited? no
Co Ownership?: presca's ownership agreement, everyone is sort of entitled to a basket...
Teepees: grace's teepee, Rein's teepee
RPed couple?: not lately
Throwbacks?: sure
Link to previous Generations:glory, mythril's mother and kahaina, mythril's father
Lifemate?: yes
Link to Breeding Agreement:they are listed on the first page for lifemates

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] Gabriela/Presca,RayniaSky, Graceangel
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/SOQUILI/gabriela-1.png][Uncert][/url]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] Mythril/Rein_Carnation
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2643386&page=23] our agreement [/url]really doesn't address basket distribution, but i'm sure presca and I can figure something out :D
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9452725]grace's teepee[/url], [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10884703&page=1]Rein's teepee[/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] yes
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Hiru/Tags/kaha.jpg]mythril's father[/url] [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Lady_Feena/Soquili/Soquli_tagged/glory_tag3.jpg]mythril's mother[/url]
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11630811]more doot doot[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:10 am
User Image

Vohamanah
Meaning:: Angel of Optimism
Elaboration:: taken from this website about names of angels* "Inspires us to have a positive outlook on our lives"
Parents:: Gabriela and Mythril
Siblings:: Muse, ???, Balgen (half sibling)
Likes:: Music, Poetry, Butterflies, Faeries, Supernatural stuff
Dislikes:: Rude and Abrasive behavior, overly critical people, accepting that things won't get better
Personal Song:: "There can be miracles" by mariah carey and whitney houston
Personality: This little guy is full of faith and believing! His mother overcame her fear of flying during the time when she was first pregnant with her foals. As such, Vohamanah inherited that feeling of rejoicing she felt when she overcame. He believes anything is possible if you believe it in your heart. He loves his family! He also has the unique fortune of being the only one of his siblings to have wings.

Plans in terms of mates and breeding later on:: I would prefer to have at least some rp if you'd like to breed with him later on. However, I would ideally like to find him a mate before breeding. Feel free to offer on rp's, so he can make some friends.

*lifemating agreement with sohalia  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:04 pm
User ImageBalgen
Meaning:: "Brawling"
Elaborated:: Taken from the name of an old german word for a sword used in cat gutting. Sad yes, but it's a tough job: not for the faint of heart.
Parents: Sui and Dante-However, due to Sui abandoning her baskets at birth; Balgen as a baby wandered into Taipa's tent to eat her oats. When she found the poor starving little thing, he was practically skin and bones. When Taipa had seen that he wasn't with any parents, she brought him to Gabriela. Now, Balgen has a family with Gabriela and Mythril. Taipa brought him along with her on the trip for when it was time to go visit the medicine man who was birthing Gabriela's babies out of their baskets. Balgen gets along with that man very well. On occassion, he is allowed to visit and stay weekends to help the gentleman out.
Personality:: Balgen is very brave and full of heart! He believes in doing the right thing. Having been blessed with the love and kindness of strangers, as he grows up, he realizes that being accepted unconditionally is a beautiful gift. As such, he finds himself wanting to share that blessing with pretty girls. *giggle* He has a weakness for the pretty girls. As a foal, he's having trouble learning how to properly get their attention. He has no lack of charisma. He will take a stand for honor and respect.
Siblings:: Mohkave, Felicity, *half siblings* Muse, Vohamanah, ???,
RP:: Djnn will also have rp rights. We will always be talking between ourselves and agreeing when breedings come up. Please keep in mind if inquiring about him that we both have to agree.

User Image
Gift from Ryn
being co-owned with Djnn
*linked to coowner agreement

*link to lifemate agreement for Juliet (will be linked when finalized)
Niloufer's november 2010
Beejoux's nov 2010
sabin nov 2010  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:56 pm
User ImageName :: Morgan
RP Color :: Goldenrod
Name Origin :: Inspired in part from wow (morgan's vigil) and a General Hospital character's last name (jason morgan, know him and you get a cookie!)
Song :: (as a colt) Life Is a Highway
Mate :: duh! not old enough. and on that matter.. not making prearranged mateships either. Only deciding that through rp, so you better be ready!
Parents :: Vohamanah and Sohalia
Siblings ::

Likes :: Running fast, speed, blazin like the wind, poking things with his horn, having horn jousts with his siblings and other unicorns
Dislikes :: Being made to stay in one place too long, rainy days, not having his way, soggy oats

Personality :: As he grows up, Morgans personality will change a little. However, he is a very open soquili. He wears his heart on his sleeve. However, as he gets older and realizes that isn't the way to go sometimes; he develops a strong sense of discernment. He wants to make sure his bleeding heart won't endanger his family or his mother.

Like all his forefathers, he has a strong sense of family. He walks in the footprints of strong stallions who have lavish families. One day, he'll be walking among them with his head held high and proud.
Plot Thread Discussion
*lifemating agreement with starweilder  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:01 am
User Image
Now, co-owning with Satsurashi. she has full rp rights, so if you'd like to rp or breed with mani, please see her about it. ;3
co-owning agreement  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:48 pm
Fabre'Ze

User Image

Name derived from: those fancy fabrege eggs!
Song: Soak up the sun
Mate/Romantic Interest: None currently
Breedings used: 1/3
Backstory: Fabre is a very laid back, easy going soquili. He just likes to meander around the forests. One day he happened to meet a young druid who was full of vigor and life. She was rather fierce compared to him, but it might have been that which drew him to her. However, his romantic trist with her would prove to not be a lasting one. However, he will always be grateful to her for the children that came of that short summer fling. He loves his children. He is so proud of them.
Current Plot: He has made his current place in life to follow his son and support all that his son wishes to do. At the time, it includes going with his son to establish a sect of Cenarion's Footprints in a region known as the Moonglade. There, he and his son join their herd. His gentle, relaxed and submissive heart seeks to serve his community in whatever way he might. Deep down, he hopes to eventually find another female with whom he might find a meaningful life and give his children siblings.

User Image

Highbourne!

User Image

• Name derived from: Warcraft of course. x3 (named after earlier nightelves)
  • Song: haven't assigned one yet
  • Mate/Romantic Interest: none yet
  • Breedings used: 0/3
  • Backstory: His mother was a nelf druid of the claw. While his mother went on to do exciting things, he went on to follow in his mother's footsteps. Except, he didn't become a druid of the claw. He became a servant of Cenarion, seeking to preserve the goodness of the earth and balances of nature.
  • Herd: Moonglade Herd :: Position - Cenarion Spirit Walker

• Previous Stages:
    Highbourne's basket! his foal stage

• Family: Teldrassil, Highbourne's sister

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:50 pm
User Image

lifemating/breeding agreement for magnificent and Bmurglbrm

[b]Father's Image:[/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/Reddragonwings/My Pets/bmurglbrm-1.jpg[/img] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/Reddragonwings/My Pets/bmurglbrm-2.png]uncert[/url]
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] not yet.
[b]Unedited?[/b] yes.
[b]RPed couple?:[/b] no
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] no co owners
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9452725]Graces[/url] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20774129]shinos[/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] yes
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] they are both gen 1's
[b]Lifemate?:[/b] no
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=33&t=23696151#359839357]agreement[/url]

for balgen:
mindsend's july 2010 entry  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:33 pm
User ImageName derived from: Kharanos, region of Dun Morogh in Eastern Kingdoms.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:07 am
User Image

Name derived from: little tourist trap in SanDiego with a duck pond
Song: *yet to determine*
Domain: Ducks
Theme: Carousel
Breedings available: 3/3
Mate/Romantic Interest: none yet
Background: ((OOC: tho i've known I'd get him for a while, i've yet to finalize what i want his background to be. Also, i wasn't sure until today if he could have the domain of ducks. He does now, so i will write him something nice.))
Current Plots:: none determined yet
Herd:: doesn't belong to one

co-ownership: with presca agreement here
NOTE: if you are interested in him for a breeding, feel free to let me know. I won't guarantee anything as I am contemplating to quest for a mate for him. However, I am entertaining the idea of flinging him once at least!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 am
User Image

Meet Juice! I could have given him to Magnificent, but I want to eventually get her a jelly that matches her and looks like one of hte orbs hanging on a flying carpet.

Instead! I hope to eventually win a breeding for Magnificent with Brm (her murloc lover that she is obsessed with atm); and I hope to pass Juice onto her offspring. Juice does hang out with Mags a lot, and I intend that Juice will become her child's familiar. the familiar Mags eventually gets will become Juice's mate.

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers