Reply RP/Game
add on story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unibrowgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:28 pm
ok, this is a really simple idea. i'll start a story and everyone else writes a paragraph or two. easy enough.

when peeplz talk, it'll look like this:
Then he said, "I like your hair."
"I like your shoes," was her shy reply.

basic stuff:

main character - kith
age - 14
race - elf(the cool, tall ones)
setting - earth, before the beginning of time.

RULES(i hate that word. unless im breaking them.):
1. u cant post twice in a row.
2. dont quote the last post. just put your own.
3. plz try not to add your signature. it makes it so much harder to just read the story straight through.
4. if it's not the story, i dont wanna hear it. if u have an idea 4 a title, pm me.
5. NO SPAM!!! like i said, if it's not the story, i dont wanna hear it.
6. u can cuss, but dont put anything weird. by 'weird' i mean excessively lewd.
7. if u read this story, PLEASE POST!!! readers are good, but posters help more.
8. i dont want any comments on the story posted here(especially rude ones). u can pm me if u really have to, but, again, like i said, if it's not the story, I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!!!
9. use correct grammar as much as possible. spelling, i dont care as much about, unless u spell something like a character's name or a place in the story wrong. and dont use stuff like "u" and "didnt" and "+" or "&" and crap like that.

i think that's it
sorry about having so many rules.

enjoy!

............................................................................................................

It was getting late in the evening, but fourteen-year-old Kith didn't notice, as he was finishing the bow he had been working on for the past week. After he was done, he would still have to make the arrows to shoot and would have to master them before he could catch any food for his family, but it would be worth it. They hadn't had any meat since his father had died in the war.

He pushed his brown, shoulder-length hair out of his face and examined the finished product with the intense scrutiny only his blue eyes were capable of. He decided that the bow was pretty good for his first, and would get plenty of food for himself, his mother, and Kit and Kyra, his twin brother and sister.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:17 pm
"Kith!" yelled his mother. "Come in! It's dinner time!"

"Coming!" yelled Kith.

He walked in with a huge grin on his face, but the look on his mother's face wiped it right off. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm sick, Kith."  

rebellion_is_a_kewl_word

beano21

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:26 pm
He studied her warily. "What do you mean?"
She turned her attention to the wall, meaning to avert his gaze. Several wisps fell out of her neat bun, and gathered along the side of her face.

Since his mother was a prankster, meaning that she loved to play jokes on the family, Kith was skeptical.

His mother sighed deeply before gathering the courage to look at him.

"Kith, I..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:31 pm
Wrong Forum.

Moved!

Tropical Toast

unibrowgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:51 am
He gulped, expecting the worst.

"Kith, you're old enough to take care of your siblings, now and..." she trailed off before the tears burst out. She didn't want to make her son cry. He was the last pillar of support she had. If he crumbled, she would soon follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:56 am
It was too late, though. The tears were already streaming down his face. He new this was no prank. She hadn't looked that grave since his father had died, many years ago, in the final battle of the Thousand Year War. The millennium old war against the Traeyans, the, once, sister race of the Kyrrians, the race Kith's family belonged to, and the one for which his sister, Kyra, was named.

Though he was expecting it, the news hit him like a lead brick.

"Kith, I'm dying."  

rebellion_is_a_kewl_word

Prof. Moonie

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:49 pm
"Dying?" said Kith, before collapsing into the nearby chair, "But... but this can't be!"

"Kith... you know very well that I'm not joking around this time." said his mother, "I'm being serious this time."

"But..." said Kith, he paused for awhile before continuing, "What... what are you dying from?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:17 pm
"Kith, it's the worst."

The poor boy was heartbroken. He knew very well what she meant. The terrible disease that had already taken many in his small village. None knew what i was, but all feared it. It came from drinking the poisoned water, which had become infested after years of pollution and warfare.

They had become no better than the dwarves who tunneled under the earth, stealing all of her minerals.  

unibrowgirl

rebellion_is_a_kewl_word

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:27 pm
He wished the war would end soon. The earth needed time to heal and recover. They had used so many resources for their idiotic war. The soil was completely devoid of nutrients, making growing crops harder, meaning less food. And the little food they did have had to go to the soldiers and archers and spies who were all fighting the battles. They wre all so weak from hunger. How could they have let this happen? And the lack of healers, due to the fact that they were healing all of the soldiers.

If Kith caught the terrible disease, he would surely die, or at least not be able to provide for Kit and Kyra. His mother knew what she must do.  
RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games