Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Follow the Light((Kingdom Hearts RP Give Profile and join!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom Hearts!
  Keyblade
View Results

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:33 am
The Keyblades have chosen new wielders. Some went to the dark, others to the light. New Heartless and Nobodies have appeared everywhere, and a new orginization has grouped together. No one knows what they are truly up to, but they must be stopped. Will you be one of those chosen on the light or the dark?

.:Rules:.
*No Godmoding or Killing(unless given permission)
*Keep it PG-16 Romance allowed.
*Stick to the ToS
*Have Fun
I have the ability to add and subtract rules so look back occasionally

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:35 am
Profile Skeleton:

Gaia Name:
Name:
Appearance:
Dark/Light:
Other Info:

DeathsxFallenxAngel

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:39 am
Gaia Name: darkangel1607
Name: Kazuo
Keyblade(s)/Other: Scythe and Redemption Keyblades
Appearance: User Image
Dark/Light: Light
Other Info: Believes he has committed a big sin and is trying to be forgiven for it. Very knowledgable about the current situation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:44 pm
Gaia Name: Riley The Psycho
Name: Curry
Keyblade(s)/Other: Whip, and rose keyblade (the one beauty and the beast's castle, I cant remember exactly.)
Appearance: User Image
Dark/Light: Light
Other Info: Even though she is with the light, she seems very dark, and mysterious. She is often mistaken to be with the dark side, but shes not. She has a very strong heart, and has almost become a heartless, so shes out for revenge.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:46 am
((welcome biggrin . You can begin if you like)) Kazuo walked through the dark alley of Twilight Town, his Keyblades glistening in the moonlight. He was attacked by Heartless countless times today and was beginning to become weak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:24 am
Curry cut through the dusk, without hesitation. There were still more to come and she didnt have enough energy to fight them all. Luckily she knew dark magic. She stepped back, sinking into the shadows of the wall. She emerged in another alley. She fell to her knees. Soon she could hear footsteps. 'Who could that be?' She thought, attempting to stand.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dragon Masta Z

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:49 pm
Gaia Name biggrin ragon Masta Z
Name:Zero
Keyblade(s)/Other:Shades & Fro...
Appearance:Basically my Avatar
Dark/Light:Twilight
Other Info:Almost the same as Shino from Naruto you'll see as I go on...

cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:50 pm
Zero hid in the shadows just to observe cool  

Dragon Masta Z

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:55 pm
He walked down the alleyway and noticed a girl standing. He ran up to her, "Hey, you ok?" He looked further down the alley and didn't see anything, but he could hear something coming. "If you stay here, you might have some more company."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:08 pm
Curry jumped away from the stranger, drawing her keyblade. "WHo are you?" She growled, but fell to her knees still feeling weak. She looked around for the other stranger who was hidden.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:10 pm
He called his Keyblades, "I'm Kazuo, nice to meet ya. Oh....crap..." two Heartless were running down the alley. He threw one at them, ran, and jumped over them grabbing his Keyblade before he hit the ground. The other one turned around and knocked him to the side, sending him into the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:29 pm
Curry pulled her whip from her belt loop, lashing it forward. The heartless squealed at the beating, disappearing. She didnt have enough strength to kill, but she scared them off for now. Her gaze made its way to Kazuo. "The names Curry, got it memorized?" She growled, turning. "You should really think of finding a place to stay the night." She called over her shoulder, walking away from him.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

DeathsxFallenxAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:17 am
"....thanks..."he turned the opposite way and began walking. He dismissed his Keyblades and looked up into the sky. He paused for a moment and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:11 pm
Gaia Name: Hidden_Shadow2005
Name: Spiros
Keyblade(s)/Other: Chain Kama Keyblade
Appearance: Spiros
Dark/Light: mixture
Other Info:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:38 pm
Curry hung her head. 'Now of all times to feel guilty.' She thought with a scowl. 'Maybe i shouldnt have left Kazuo, he looked pretty weak.' SHe shook her head. 'Stop thinking that way, I only need to focus on getting my revenge.' She leaned against the wall. 'He did look like he was fighting against the heartless too. Maybe- no, well-' She was just confussing herself now. 'I'll just go find him now.' She pushed herself off the wall. She shoved her fists into her pockets. 'I hate emotions at times.' She thought, hanging her head.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff