Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
game(kingdom hearts edition)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this game?
  yes
  no
View Results

snglz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:30 am
ok the game starts like this there are 4 characters that start off at 50 hp..
how it works is if you deduct a hp you have to put it to another character as a gain.you cant double post and you cant take more than 1 hp from a character at a time and Rememeber what is taken must be given back to another character. it last until there is one left standing. Oh and this is the only thing i could think of at the time so if most people dont like it we can change the character and the edition of the game..
have fun!!!!!!!

Sora:50
Riku:50
Axel:50
Heartless:50
so,
Sora:50
Riku:51
Axel:50
Heartless:49  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:34 am
Go to the gaming subforum  

HACK-Jane

snglz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:35 am
squee_moon

gah ok.
is it possible to be moved or would i have to delete and re type all over again?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:39 am
I don't see the point in this.  

Vaydos

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 am
snglz
squee_moon

gah ok.
is it possible to be moved or would i have to delete and re type all over again?

it is possible for it to be moved, but you need a guild mod or the vice captains or ever sakura to do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:45 am
squee_moon
snglz
squee_moon

gah ok.

it is possible for it to be moved, but you need a guild mod or the vice captains or ever sakura to do it.

well you probly know him better than me so i guess just have him delete it if he wants.. i would but i dont have that privlage.. and i can either put it in the right subforum or not at all..  

snglz

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:49 am
snglz
squee_moon
snglz
squee_moon

gah ok.

well you probly know him better than me so i guess just have him delete it if he wants.. i would but i dont have that privlage.. and i can either put it in the right subforum or not at all..

well you could change the title to "PLEASE LOCK" if you want and then copy and paste your 1st post in the right subforum  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:00 am
KetKet comes to the rescue  

Ketake 2.0

Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas