Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Triumvirate Animation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark side or Light?
  Dark
  Light
View Results

lost_Sasuke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:58 pm
Okay the thing is this is kind of, some of the names and the basic kind of big picture idea, is from an original story I read. It was really a fan fiction since it was original. But I got the idea after reading that.

AN a.k.a. Authors Note

Okay here’s the deal. I need semi-lit (Asking for literate means you get to lits who make mistakes in the plot line) guys. I’m only doing three people; two and myself because that creates complication later on and its mostly always with the plot line. I don’t want any godmoding please. Its stupid to do so. Use grammar and punctuation skills please. Along with capitalization and try with the spelling. I say capitalization because I know someone that applied for literate and they never once capitalized. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS NOTE YOU WILL EVER READ AND YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE ASKED TO REDUE YOUR POST OR DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS AND LEAVE IF REPEATED. READ…REREAD…AND REREREAD ALL POSTS BEFORE YOU POST YOUR OWN. WHY? BECAUSE IF YOU POST SOMETHING THAT IGNORES PREVIOUS ACTIONS I WILL BE VERY VERY VERY PO-D. I.E. IF IN A POST A CHARACTER HAS CLOSED A DOOR AND LOCKED IT AND YOUR IDLE FOR SOMETIME AND YOUR BACK WITH A COUPLE OF POST IN BETWEEN BUT THE DOOR HAS BEEN UNLOCKED AND YOUR CHRACTER STILL GOES ON AS ITS LOCKED IS A NO-NO. Why do you ask did I just put that entire section in caps? Because this has happened, in a literate rp at that. I am tired of fixing my posts so other posts aren’t a screw up. I’m going to tell you to fix it and if you don’t I want you to leave. Also try an keep OOC-ness to a minimum please. If you leave for the day leave don’t put these: (({{[[]]}})). Trust me if it makes you so uncomfortable pm the other two people and tell them.

PLOT
Talim a 16 year old necromancer life is like any homicidal persons. Her mother died after she was born leaving her with her step father and four older half brothers. At 14 her step father died in a challenge for Nam-Raj and left her with a very pissed step mother her instantly kicked her out. She ended up going to work at a company where she brings back the dead for various reasons.

On one of her reanimation jobs she is foretold she will die in two years and that she also has fey in her blood. She pretty much blows the gypsy off until strange things start acting up i.e. she can will the living to die, her being able to use glamour and short but strong weak spells when she’s around big machinery.

One of these spells happens on the steps of an old Victorian house owned by Adrian a pretty old yet young looking vampire with alot of experience. He takes her in by force and tries to force her to become his servant by seducing her. It doesn't go all too well when the new leader of her step father’s pard comes after her to kill her but becomes side tracked.

The two begin both Adrian and Kano the lycanthrope fight it out; Adrian wanting her as his servant and Kano wanting her as the pards Nam-Ra. Talim becomes the middle of this competion of see who can break the woman first (This part is somewhat like Bondage Mansion). As time goes on neither seem to be winning as Talim's powers are revealed and no one seems to dominate a triumvirate forms. Neither Adrian nor Kano like it but and they fight just about everyday but there are times where they do get her alone.

SETTINGS

Maeter Woodland

Maeter Woodland looks like a nice quiet forest, ne? Ne. Well I wouldn't send little red through this forest with any baskets of goodies for granny. During the day it looks like your sunny neighborhood trail park for walks. At dusk its the place from hell that you really don’t want to be at. The trees are bound to attack with limbs and roots pulling you beneath their roots and sucking not your nutrients but your blood.

Adrian's House

Adrian's house is a nice place to live in. Its backyard is a Victorian aged ritual site where thousands of bodies lay, its front yard was recently used as a summon ritual using three human sacrifices; blood is still there but the bodies are gone, and its walls whisper dirty hentai thoughts at most crucial moments.

Dmitrii Resurgence

These are the four strongest fighters under Kano. Yes I know they're not a place but there really isn’t going to be a point in time where we need to know that. Karo, Kano's older brother to the right, Axel, Kano's younger brother in the back and despite appearances Ein, Kano's eldest cross-dressing brother.

CHARACTERS

Username: lost_sasuke
Name: Talim Nanageese
Race: She is unsure except for that fact that she is part fey.
Bio: Though Talim has the little kids sister look she can be sexy and a flirt when needed though not often. She works for Triumvirate Resurgence Inc. and for one of her half elder brothers as a hit man for vampires and lycanthropes. She has a pistol placed in the back of her small bikini bottems with the name Ring and a stiletto hidden in her left sock with the name Stat. She is more then a little trigger happy and won’t hesitate to attack.
Appearance:Talim after being bitten during the first full moon

Talim transformed (She really is a small ko-inu)

Username:
Name: Adrian
Race: Vampire
Bio: Adrian is an aristocratic vampire practically in love with the Victorian age. He was bitten when he was 15 and has enjoyed the years and women that have come and gone. He’s got that classy pretty rich boy look and money not to mention without therefore lack of intellects. He’s got that kind of mysterious sadistic I’m bad attitude in a good way.
Appearance:Adrian enjoying his life

Username:
Name: Kano Sorel
Race: Were-saber tooth panther Lycanthrope
Bio: Kano is the new Nam-Raj to Dmitrii Resurgence. He recently killed Novak Nanageese for the title of Nam-Raj two years ago. He will willingly kill those closest if he thinks they are a danger to the pard or a danger to his leadership. He’s a sadistic man that likes his women broken in. He occasionally has a small pyro side that he doesn’t show often. He completely hates vampires ever since one killed his father and little sister.
Appearance:Kano is so sexy

Kano transformed

AN a.k.a. Authors Note
I really don’t want to leave this to an rp but I can’t start another new book because I already have two and only one has the first chapter complete which I have yet to type. So to keep this up to what I want as much as possible I’m going to give basic guidelines. If you go out or drastically change my plot bunny I will either put you out in the field a.k.a. ask you to leave or have this locked and you won’t post in the new one.

Adrian is a big on sadist with a libido bigger then the whole eastern side of the world. Think of a horny Sesshomaru. Scary to think he has hormones. He completely hates lycanthropes with the exception of Talim when she is bitten. He’d more or less rather kill Kano then to form a triumvirate with him. Though he constantly fights with Kano and can’t quite remember how Kano got to staying in his house he still always finds time to seduce and torture Talim. He also may just have a TINY little drinking problem. You won’t see him walking around the mansion at night with a glass of Bourbon (his favorite) in his right hand and Bacardi straight in the left (another favorite and yes you will).

Kano is kind of like Sephiroth with a huge libido. Well….if Sephy went punk rocking a** kicker then yes that would be Kano. After he actually meets Talim (He really hunts her down after swearing to kill her without knowing what she looks like) she’s kind of his jenova (again reference to Sephy). He tends not to show it but he has a big pyro fetish. Like Talim he names his weapons. Hidden only to be fount after transformation some where in that fur is a handy little…..no its not a notebook but a BLOW TORCH! Hand-held with rubber grip and stainless steal barrel brought to you by….Bob R US.

ALSO

Here are a few terms I thought you might want to know because before I read that story and then looked them up I had never heard them and you could have told me they were money and I would have believed you.

Lycanthrope: Not to be confused with a werewolf nor a lycan. Unlike a werewolf who is merely a human who gains wolf attributes during full moons and lycans who can go all full beastie on you whenever a lycanthrope is tendency to be both and a little more. They are humans that during full moon and whenever go completely beastie on you and can also half transform, torso and down The other part I mention is like saber tooth or panther demon too.

Necromancer: One who can awaken the dead! ^_^

Nam-Raj: This is your Lycanthrope’s version of your alpha.

Nam: Ra: Your baby maker! No not that baby maker your lupa baby maker.

Pard: This is the Lycanthrope’s name for pack.

Send request to join in a pm with this evil twisted amd titled Youko rocks my socks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:58 pm
Reserved

lost_Sasuke

lost_Sasuke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:00 pm
White list

Black List

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:26 pm
Talim sat at the start of Maeter Woodland with Ring in hand. A deep heaving forboding sigh left her lungs as she tried hard to remember well what Kilik, her elder half brother told her of this case. We think it was a witch or warlock that tried a summoning spell. He used three human sacrifices so it was a big summoning. All three sacrifices were boys, stripped and mutilated. Try not to get yourself hurt like last time or Cain will kill me. She smiled at that thought remembering how she made a stabbing motion and Kilik freaked out on her. Was she really that special to him? To them? She thought how Kilik hadn't been there when she was. She'd asked Damian about it and he merely said it was the new Nam-Raj. She couldn't really understand how they served under the b*****d that killed there father. Always something about loyalty to the pard.

She sucked in another deep breath exhaling it awfully slow as she put the barrel of the guns to her lips, "We're off to work Ring. I kind of wish Stat could have a little of our action from time to time but times call for you." she clicked the safty on after making sure it was loaded and stuffed in it the back on her small little bikini bottems. Before she headed into the darkening forest she tucked a strand of auburn hair behind her ear and with the help out her new animal-clawed shoes took off deep into the forest. Her hazel eyes burned the landscape before her watching for moving objects. She heard that the forest attacked intruders but so far she had no trouble so far. 'Why is it so easy to get through here? Her lips upturned into a pouty little frown. On older woman it may have been considered sexy but on Talim it was more of a little sister cute thing. 'I dont trust a damn thing here.' She noded making her thoughts final as she slipped Stat from her sock and into her glove with one flowing swift motion. She could see a Victorian masion coming towards her in the distance. One quick knock to let the owner know she was taking a look around his place wheather he liked it or not and then she could check out the scence and be home to her cramped little low rent one room apartment. What was the worst that could happen she thought but little did she know alot would happen.

lost_Sasuke

*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff