Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
what is your views about the war in iraq Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think
  fair
  unfair
View Results

shani26

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:00 pm
An fair war!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:49 pm
"A" fair war, not "an" fair war. Why do you think it is a fair war?  

First Pancake

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:34 am
Yeah, I would like to hear a good argument for why it is fair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:24 am
Lancer125
Yeah, I would like to hear a good argument for why it is fair.
Me too but I hope it´s a typo 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:12 am
So I assume that we aren't actually going to get an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:22 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Innocent people!!
s**t it´s not only innocent people that are dying, soldiers are dying too..
And does who do come back, are mutilated or have post-traumatic stress disorder and can´t function in a normal society.
And all this s**t for for Mr. Dubya and his black gold becaues thats what this whole pointless war is about.. Money!

That's the truth. Mr. (hope he goes to heck) Bush mad Just is trying to get as much money as he can Before he goes out of office. Personally i think he should have left office 4 years ago.  

Pseudo_Intellektual

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:33 am
He should have and I personally am somewhat ashamed to be an America citizen with that man as our president.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:12 pm
Giachianeo
Thanatos Phoenix
Innocent people!!
And does who do come back, are mutilated or have post-traumatic stress disorder and can´t function in a normal society.
And all this s**t for for Mr. Dubya and his black gold becaues thats what this whole pointless war is about.. Money!

That's the truth. Mr. (hope he goes to heck) Bush mad Just is trying to get as much money as he can Before he goes out of office. Personally i think he should have left office 4 years ago.
He should never been elected... ever....

@Lancer125: Well he probably stole both elections so don´t feel bad...  

Thanatos Phoenix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:56 pm
Giachianeo
Thanatos Phoenix
Innocent people!!

actually, as much as i hate bush, presidents are required to step down from any company they own or are on the board of before taking the oath of office.

now, does that mean that when he gets out of office, he won't go right back to where he was? stare yeah, we all know the answer to that.

funniest part about bush and the war is if you look @ his history for managing things, you will see this crazy pattern emerge.

it goes like this: his daddy gets involved in something and then hands it over to dubya. dubya then befuddles the entire thing and drives it into the ground. dubya then says "aw shucks" and slinks away and lets the big kids clean up the mess.

tru fax. 3nodding y'all go do some reading about the oil companies he started with his daddy's friends and their money. its HILARIOUS. rofl

what's not funny is all these soldiers dying and then america not taking care of her veterans! THAT pisses me off more than anything.

scariest ******** war yet. we had anthrax and other biochemical weapons, depleted uranium shells being used by OUR side, HORRIBLE living conditions for the soldiers, inadequate rations and limited or no defensive equipment.

we throw these fine men and women into TREACHEROUS ******** COMBAT and then when they come home they get a pat on the head, a "good job!" and then they're just tossed into the real world with no kind of support structure.

absolutely shameful! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:04 pm
bluegrass cat

scariest ******** war yet.
I would argue with you on that point

bluegrass cat

i wouldnt argue with you there (unfortunately)  

Iconised Ghost

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:12 pm
bluegrass cat
we throw these fine men and women into TREACHEROUS ******** COMBAT and then when they come home they get a pat on the head, a "good job!" and then they're just tossed into the real world with no kind of support structure.

And then I came a cross this and it pissed me off so bad......

Quote:
Veterans have no legal right to specific types of medical care, the Bush administration argues in a lawsuit accusing the government of illegally denying mental health treatment to some troops returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.

News story

I purpose we send Bush and his stupid administration to Iraq and let them fight they damn war them selfs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 pm
Toshiro_Li
Yes this war is unfair. Yes the troops should be pulled out. In fact they should never have been there in the first place, but lets look at this logically people. We can't leave now. If we leave the Iraqi government wont last for more than a month and then another dictator takes over. There isn't a very good solution to this problem.

look at what your saying. my twin brother is in the army over there and im about to leave for my navy basic traning in sept, everyone bitches that the war is unfair well guess what ALL WAR IS UNFAIR GET OVER IT! we are giving our lifes just you so can be on these computer bitching about it if we never went over there in the frist place then they would come here again and make this place a war zone look at history for a bit many gave there life so that america would be free and now people like me die just to make sure we stay free yes bush is stupid but so was his dad...no i take that back his dad was better then he is. people that were young when 9/11 happen dont under stand what happen and they never will. your making sence with slowly pulling out the troops but many now dont want to leave they know that if they leave they will come back knoing that they didnt finish the war iraq started.  

Zack fair18

Zack fair18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:05 pm
Giachianeo
Thanatos Phoenix
Innocent people!!

dont call him "Mr." you have to call him "president bush"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:08 pm
please dont double post, even in the subforums ^_^

you are right, all wars are unfair. But i dont know if you are right in saying that if America hadnt done anything, Iraq would have turned the US into a war zone...i just cant see America being defenseless enough to let that happen

And people can call mr bush whatever they want wink  

Iconised Ghost

LordRyan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 pm
Bush owns 50% stakes in an oil company with the cousin of Bin Laden. So I think its obvious why we went to Iraq in the first place.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff