Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Light of the Hidden Tower Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  yes.
  nope!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:48 pm
this is a role play on any race.(Angels, Vampires..etc.) but must have japanese names.

please put a post saying:

name:
race:
apperance:
other:

My Character Is the Main Character.

name: Kirakai Shibun

race: the chosen angel

Personality:brave, strong, funny

apperance: Very cute, she looks like this: User Image

other: always seen flying around, any guy who sees her flying will instantly fall in love with her.

Here's the story. Uhhh....sorry it's kinda long....I love to type.

Kirikai looked around. "Kirikai! Kirikai! We need you to check the weather!!" The news man shouted. Kirikai sighed. "Go tell Mitsujii. I was about to go the the beach." The news man grunted and turned around. Kirikai pack all her things and started flying peacefully until she saw another angel heading straight at her. Before she even started to greet her, the angel grabbed both of Kirikai's hand and held them behind her back. "Come, young one. My master wishes to see you." she said loudly. The angel took Kirikai to a large crystal blue castle. "Here's the prisoner." She said and threw her to the ground. The master shook is head and said "She's not a prisoner, Kyoka. She's the chosen angel to find the light of the hidden tower. "Fine, I'll find the light of the hidden tower. I have heard of it for 10 years and nobody could find the chosen angel. But why me?" Kirikai protested. "Because young one, the tower has chosen you to find it." Kirikai told the master she would find it with some help of other people. The master agreed and sent her off to find more people.
Kirikai grabbed all her stuff at home and flew to a place where lots of races other than human were. She created a huge castle that looked very elegant. Kirikai waited inside for someone to come.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:29 pm
name: Soube
race: 1/2-cat 1/2-vampire
personality: bi-polar
apperance: dresses gothic lolita style, tan skin, purple cat eyes, alway has umbrela[black], looks like normal person only with acat tail and ears
other: can do SOME magic[not very powerful]

*Wakling down the beach when she sees a castle*"Wow, maybe i can come in and get out of this dambed sun."*walks up to castle*

tatubite

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:00 pm
Kirikai looked around her castle. "Perfect! All I need is food and money to last my entire life here!! MmMmmMm...I DO have enough money to own a mall about twice the size as this mansion. I'll build it myself right across the street where all there is is a bunch of grassy plains there.." Kirikai said. She began to open the door when somebody was there. "Hi, who are you? Ooohh...you can stay in my new mansion while I'm building my shopping mall right across the street! Everything in this mansion is made or jewels. Even the stairs are made of sapphire! Anyways, I built this my self. I hope you like it!! And if you get lost, here's a GPS with complete navigation around the place. Make your self at home! Let anyone in, and keep guard of any mysterios people who might steal my crap." Kirikai said. "Wow, I sure do takl alot." Kirikai said. Then she left leaving girl with a the GPS.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:47 pm
"well, that was easyer than i thought. thanks for the rooming."
*soube turned back to the castle entrance and walked in*
"now to find a room and draps or something"
*she looks around and sees an open door leading into a pitch blackness*
"that will dew perfectly"

tatubite

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:17 pm
After Kirikai finished building the mall, she sighed. "I will have the grand opening of this place tommorow. I wonder how that girl is doing??" Kirikai said. With that, she flew home and went inside. "So...You've decided to go in the dark place, eh? I suppose you are a vampire. 1 month after I open my mall, do you want to help me find the light of the hidden tower?? I am the chosen one and I need some people to come with me. And I was wondering if you would come??" Kirikai asked. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:43 pm
well stare im not too keen on the light part of that sentince. then you DID give me a place to stay...ok ill help you.*i then retreat back into the room i chose*call me out if you need anything from me.

tatubite

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:54 am
name:Yugo Ichikagi
race:Half-demon Half Angel
personality:Quick-witted, Weird (in a good way), happy-go-lucky, funny
apperance: moderately long black spiked snow-tipped hair, fairly tan skin, 6'7 ,blood red basketball shorts, Silver longsleeve shirt with a white t-shirt with a red cross on the bottom right hand corner
other: extremely athletic, disguised as a high school student, broken all sport records by at least ten fold, a great fighter/swordsman, one black angel wing and another red devil wing which retract making them un-noticable  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:34 am
"Alright!! First, let's wait for more people...." Kirikai said. "You can go in the kitchen and fix yourself a snack. Ohh,and I made the house fancy by making stuff out of jewels like the stairs are made of sapphire. LOL I just thought it was the perfect shade of blue especially when light shines at it."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:48 am
name: Ice Mustang
race: Human/ ice elimental
personality: quiet refuses to show anger of any sort if he does become angery he has to almost be nocked out cold
apperance: HUMAN User Image
ELIMENTAL User Image
other: flies on a trail of ice Riding a snowboard  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:02 am
:he was ridding on the trail of ice on his snow board doing the slolum threw the building he was on a roll tonight he ended the trail and went fling into the air preforming a 540 McTwist he then land back on the ice trail smoothly he continued to do trick as he went threw a town for some reason it wasnt on his map but he just kept going untill he reached a large tower he put the breaks on his ice traik and snow board he looked althe way up the tower even though he was alread half way to the top he just stared at it not saying a word:  

Hidden_Shadow2005

tatubite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:16 am
as it grows dark i walk outside and see ice. "hey YOU! what are you doing all the way up there!? trying to get in? the entrace is down here!"i flote up to wher you are on your board and look at your aperance.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:17 am
Kirikai opened the door to find ice tracks with a man in his twenties riding on them. "Oh, hello sir. Would you like to help me find the famous Light of the Hidden Tower? I'm the world famous chosen one to find it and I need help in any way as possible. Oops, I'm sorry. My name is Kirikai and I'm 16 years old I created this mansion and that new mall across the street. Grand openings tomorrow.Please come in and enjoy your stay at my home." She bowed politely 3nodding  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:10 am
:he looked at the two and smiled the ice vanished sudden lly as he fell he strapped his board to his back and landed with a loud crash as the dust cleared he was in a crouched position as he had his hand on his board to mach sure it didnt crack:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:30 pm
"Do be careful while you stay. My entire mansion is made of jewels. Here's a GPS just in case you are lost. You may travel on your ice if you wish."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:52 pm
:he slowly walked in and looked around wonbdering what to do in this place not sure what he might find: thank you  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff