Submit

is axle renos nobody?
  yes
  no
  don,t know realy
View Results

sailor T-elos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:18 am
i,vehad people say its true but i,m not sure i,m looking for opinions about it that is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:04 pm
let me think about that... uhm, NO! all O13 members have their original name scrambled up with an X in it. Axel is an exception, cuz there is no name you can make with L,A and E... unless you call LEA, LAE, ELA, ALE, AEL or EAL a name v.v  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:42 am
I think Axel's true name might be just Alex or something...since there's already an X in there, they didn't bother adding in another.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:42 am
...Or you can just go with this.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41814109/?qo=55&q=by:tafkae&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 am

Already saw that. But it's still hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:58 am
they're so alike! they have the same voice actor, same spiky red hair, and attitude...i think. in advent children i almost mistook reno for axel!  

SomniumAddiction

ayden409

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:43 pm
It is a nie thought but they would have mentioned reno earlier in the games if it was true. It just doesn't work. ALSO... I am really bad at anegrams crying . could someone PM me with the name please. It would be greatly appreciated... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:33 am
Uh, no. Reno is not Axel's Somebody, even if they both share the same looks, attitude, and same actor. We've already proven that Reno is not Axel's Somebody because of Axel's name, Reno doesn't appear in KH just like his fellow FF characters, and Axel's weapons.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Reyuna

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:50 pm
lol, the fans (of which I'm one) only wish it was. They do have the same voice actors though!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:42 pm
There's always that strange remote probability that SquareEnix likes to make. FF members appear but not Reno but that doesn't necissarily mean anything either. When the creator guy was asked about Axel, he simply said along the lines of, they wanted a character that was just like Reno. And also later saying, they like to keep things vague. Speculation is what keeps their fandom alive. I'm paraphrasing of course.

So I don't know...  

The Original J_O

keyblader00

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:04 pm
i had never though of axel looking like reno but now that i saw this forum i kind of see a resemblance but even though they look alike i don't think he is renos nobody.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:04 pm
I do know that the people that are nobodies of someone have thier names scrambled with an x included and therefor Axel can't really be Reno's nobody but they are so much alike that it is almost scary. The thing is that Axel seemed to come from nowhere. Most of the nobodies came form Ansem's lab students, or of course Sora and Kairi. There is also a loophole. Kairi and Namine. Namine is not a scrabled up form of Kairi's name with a x in it. So if you take that into consideration he could be.  

gambit girl 90

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm
I know what your saying. But Axel isn't Reno's nobody. It would be interesting if he had one though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm
well heh i always kinds thought that Axel was Riku's nobody *hides*

if you think about it, it kinda makes sense. Roxas is Sora's nobody and he is best friends with Axel. Sora is best friends with Riku.

please be open to the idea sweatdrop  

Lightane

elementkyrie

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:41 am
It's hard to tell their connection to each other. Especially Reno didn't appear on the game. ninja  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff