Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
E3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited about this years E3?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Jappio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:45 pm
E3 started yesterday and its been good. So far we have learned a lot of cool stuff. (Brawl December 3rd whee ) There is still today and tomorrow. So far from I've seen today has been slow, but I'm sure there were some big announcements today. Last year I remember being sad the third day, thinking there was nothing left, but then they revealed Brawl, so it isn't over till Saturday. You can all talk here about anything E3 here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:27 pm
All I gotta say is Guitar Hero III with a wireless guitar commishioned by Gibson!! redface I think I just wet myself.....scuse me  

Sarcazim

FireLink74

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:34 pm
I'm still torn on which next gen system to get. So many good games for all of them. I'm thinking of getting an xbox 360 elite, wii(when it comes in black 3nodding ), then ps3. Assassins creed and warhawk and halo 3 look amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:27 am
Well E3 is over now. I can't believe I actually want Wii fit... I thought this E3 was going to be a little less then others, but I still liked the same. This one had less 3rd party in my opinion, but I watched Nintendo's press conference and got plenty of info from it.  

Jappio

thorns of a rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:44 am
i have to say i was escited about e3 and all the next gen games, i'm just sad they closed it off to the general public  
Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games