Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
What if u were always watched? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you feel like sometimes you are watched?
Yes
81%
 81%  [ 40 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 49

andyvo120

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:05 am
--->Do u ever feel like when you turn around you expect someone to be there because u just sensed a presence behind you?
--->What if your every move was examined closely by a ghost?
--->Are u afraid of that presence behind you when you sit alone reading this very message?
--->What if you woke up one day and the planet was abandoned by everyone except you, and all the presences are gone...except one. Always stalking you and lurking behind you in the shadows?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:51 am
i would be taking an a** load of pills.....

probably the reason im taking those pills now....

blazingwinds

Minlegacy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:09 am
i would sit in my little corner and be emo lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:22 am
yes since I was but a little Knitterz i have felt like some one has been watching me :3 infact a few days ago i had a nightmare about a man whos face i could not see watching me from my window. :3 Then again ... Im pretty ******** up in the head... so its a high possibility i am just very paranoid.  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Minlegacy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:43 am
lol erll that is what people get when they do drugs before bed lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:41 am
Sephiroth_eclipsed
lol erll that is what people get when they do drugs before bed lol
your starting to annoy me... I just thought id let you know..  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Minlegacy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:45 am
srry  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:33 am
i know there cuz it my sexy ninja body grad but i don't feel her presence cuz that would make her bad at her job and then the higher up would replace her whit Tomo and tomo hates me so much he would my life a living hell and my sexy ninja body grad wouldn't do that to me cuz she loves me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

MrBaconMan

thorns of a rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:09 am
andyvo120
--->Do u ever feel like when you turn around you expect someone to be there because u just sensed a presence behind you?
--->Are u afraid of that presence behind you when you sit alone reading this very message?
--->What if you woke up one day and the planet was abandoned by everyone except you, and all the presences are gone...except one. Always stalking you and lurking behind you in the shadows?
i would be more worried that whatever is watching me, is it a ghost or a demon or a vorondi? thats what is really worrieing about that feeling, you never know, and sometimes not knowing is deadly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:18 am
Hm interesting topic indeed

Quote:

Yes all the time either it is by the moody a** old bat who live's next door looking through my damn windows or by something i cannot see behind me i always feel as if something passes behind me. but you know the imagination is a huge thing,

Quote:

then i hope they are learning something by my way of life, i think they have nothing better to do at the end of the day.

Quote:

haha naw how can you be scared of something that is just observing i have my daughter in the room and my mother in law so activity is going on lol

Quote:

Then i would find the biggest house, then go and choose all my favourite furniture from the houses around and kit the house out. then go shopping and wouldnt need to pay id love it.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

thorns of a rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:38 am
Angelic_Highlights
Hm interesting topic indeed

Quote:

Yes all the time either it is by the moody a** old bat who live's next door looking through my damn windows or by something i cannot see behind me i always feel as if something passes behind me. but you know the imagination is a huge thing,

Quote:

then i hope they are learning something by my way of life, i think they have nothing better to do at the end of the day.

Quote:

haha naw how can you be scared of something that is just observing i have my daughter in the room and my mother in law so activity is going on lol

Quote:

Then i would find the biggest house, then go and choose all my favourite furniture from the houses around and kit the house out. then go shopping and wouldnt need to pay id love it.
umm...what would u do when u ran out of food and so did the stores, and besides there might not be any power or gas to c**k with or keep the food from going bad.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:44 am
thorns of a rose
umm...what would u do when u ran out of food and so did the stores, and besides there might not be any power or gas to c**k with or keep the food from going bad.....

Teehee...  

Oh! Mrs. O

thorns of a rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:46 am
Oh! Mrs. O
thorns of a rose

Teehee...
*COOK, omg i am sooooo sorry redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:07 am
thorns of a rose
Oh! Mrs. O
thorns of a rose

Teehee...
Lol, you're alright, hun. We're all perverted here.  

Oh! Mrs. O

thorns of a rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:09 am
Oh! Mrs. O
thorns of a rose
Oh! Mrs. O
thorns of a rose

Teehee...
Lol, you're alright, hun. We're all perverted here.
O.o really? can i say something and no one think badly of me?  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff