Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
What did you wish/hope would happen by the end of that anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!
  YEAZZZZ!
View Results

PROMETHEUS_THE_SHADOWKING

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:22 pm
Quote:
Title is pretty explainitory me thinks... I kinda hoped by the end of Eureka seveN that dominic would bite Anemone's neck, like she did his, and say "That's for two years of beatings' b**ch!" or some one tragically dying in Digimon 02 while talking about love or friendship.

Edited in simpler terms

What did you wish or hope would happen when the certain anime you were watching ended.

Angelic Highlights

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:06 am
i dont get it  

pimpinpunk2

Hanami10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:31 pm
I wish that at the end of Rurouni Kenshin, Kenshin and Kaoru didn't get together.

Kaoru is way too annoying. I mean, seriously two-thirds of what she says during the whole freaking series is "Kenshiiiinn!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:26 pm
I wish at the end of Gundam Wing that Relina and Hero got together or something along those lines.  

Nspb

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:01 am
will you ever see the day

i have edited the first post to make it more understandable for peope.

For me in inuyasha it really did my head in when we see inuyasha and kagome not get together i had been gagging for that since halfway through the anime and it drove me insane that they did not have it develop anymore and the way they cut it off did my head in leaving us wanting more with a hint of another series. yet nothing has been done ARGH

in naruto i really want hinata and naruto to get together there so well suited and he is so THICK seriously you want to wack him over the head and tell him to wake up lol. also sasuke and sakura i think should get together but there not developing relationships it would seem which is rather annoying indeed.

heartache leads astray

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games