Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Creative Writing/Homework Help
soldier boy (poem)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this poem good?
  yes
  no
  could be better
View Results

ozz_man_cometh08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:58 pm
the pure innocence of a lost little boy who cant see the faults of the troops ploy, he holds his head high, flag in his hand, hes gonna go out and fight for his land, even if it means fighting for a cause made up by the lies he was told, now he is numb from the killing and sick from the cold, misses his mommy and cant find his love, hes so hungry that he eats a raw dove, he cant think straight, and all he feel s hate, hate for the past, and hate for the new, now his legs are frozen from the dew, his gun is loaded and his mouth is full, hes getting ready for the pull, hes sees his mark, makes a wish, bang goes the gun and there goes his brain into his tin dish, who knew he couldnt take it? He believed all the lies, and now his soul is gone for he has died, all because the govt lied........  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:36 am
aww....I think it might be easier to read if there were stanzas, though. For example:

The pure innocence of a lost little boy
Who can't see the faults of the troops' ploy....

It really is good!  

hanafan36

Ginjar420

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:44 pm
Stanzas would be very helpful in this situation,
it's very sad, but maybe you could put more detail
into it, detail always rocks. Otherwise it's just so
sad that did happen a lot like during the civil war sad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:21 am
i agree with both of them stanzas and detail. but it is one of the best poems i have seen today biggrin . if you ever need help writing just pm me ok. biggrin  

monkkk

Creative Writing/Homework Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff