Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Favorite Rock or Rap Band

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money money money.
  Money!!!
View Results

kazaya mura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:57 am
Personally my favorite rock bands are. The Red Hot Chili Peppers,&Wolfmother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iiF8U6y_U  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:01 am
METALLICA twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  

Alucard76

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:27 am
A perfect circle and Tool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:40 pm
T.I. and Metallica  

Axel_Obliterate

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:27 pm
This belongs in Music, movies, and TV

Anyway, to answer your question, probably The Beatles, for older music, and for newer music, I would probably have to say Coheed and Cambria.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:30 pm
[Tsukasa567]

Anyway, to answer your question, probably The Beatles, for older music, and for newer music, I would probably have to say Coheed and Cambria.
Coheed and Cambria was a very good band to bad they split up....

And yes this belongs in the music subthread but it won´t get that many answers there..  

Thanatos Phoenix

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:35 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
[Tsukasa567]

And yes this belongs in the music subthread but it won´t get that many answers there..
They haven't split up. O.o They have a new album coming out in October. And they're on Warped Tour, or at least last I heard they were. Of course, they could have broken up if it was in the past few weeks.

And it really doesn't matter if it won't get answers, it should be in the appropriate subforum, otherwise the whole subforum setup for the guild would be completely pointless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:39 pm
[Tsukasa567]
Thanatos Phoenix
[Tsukasa567]

They haven't split up. O.o They have a new album coming out in October. And they're on Warped Tour, or at least last I heard they were. Of course, they could have broken up if it was in the past few weeks.

And it really doesn't matter if it won't get answers, it should be in the appropriate subforum, otherwise the whole subforum setup for the guild would be completely pointless.
Damn wiki they said that Coheed and Cambria had split up and now they have change it.....

Ohh well Coheed and Cambria did not split up so I´m happy whee  

Thanatos Phoenix

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:41 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
[Tsukasa567]
Thanatos Phoenix
[Tsukasa567]

Damn wiki they said that Coheed and Cambria had split up and now they have change it.....

Ohh well Coheed and Cambria did not split up so I´m happy whee
Haha, you had me scared for a minute there. xd

They are the real reason I want to go to Warped Tour this year, because when they tour, they don't come around here. Too bad it's Thursday, I don't have tickets, and I have to work. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:45 pm
Awww your still lucky they don´t come very close to Sweden.... gonk  

Thanatos Phoenix

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:51 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Awww your still lucky they don´t come very close to Sweden.... gonk
That is true. That really sucks for you then. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:36 am
I like everything. I would have to say that at the moment Hammerfall is my favorite band...and probably Burzum because of Varg... haha... anyways, yes i know these are Metal but i do like everything...from techno to industrial to metal to rock and classic rock to any thing else you can think of, really. heart  

Epic_Forest

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:35 pm
linkin park cool is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out