Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
Tek-tek Contest- 5K prize! [Two-Part Theme! 26 spots open!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of Gaia person are you?
Poll whore in denial.
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
I mainly quest so I can make a cool avi.
32%
 32%  [ 21 ]
I post all over the place and try to make friends.
15%
 15%  [ 10 ]
I love RPing!
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
I love contests/lottos!
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Yays! Free Gold!! (poll whore)
18%
 18%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 64

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:18 am
Entry fee is 500 Gold. Please label the trade "Contest" so I know what it's for.

No scratching, spitting, or crying to mommy. (Be nice and don't complain if you don't win!) If you post something nasty or irrelevant I will delete your post (but I don't really expect you to because you are all so awesome!)

There will be 30 people in this contest. When all thirty spots are filled, I will judge. The winner gets 3000 gold. Attempting to bribe me with services or real-life items will get you disqualified, added to my ignored list, and if you post on this thread again I will delete your post. (Well, I can't actually delete it but I may complain to people who can.) The point of this is mainly to have fun and see what people come up with. (And yes, make a little Gold while I'm at it, but that's just the icing on the cake.)

The people in this contest so far are:

Students
1.) angelkiss98
2.) AndrewBot
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)

Staff Members
1.) Kitsuneshonen
2.) coco_cream_kitty
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)

All entries must follow the theme. After the current contest is finished I will change the theme and delete all the names from the list. The theme for this contest is:
Back to school! Make a stereotyped student or staff member (teacher, janitor, cafeteria person, etc.)(male or female)

Please post your entry below. If you have entered this contest in the past and didn't win, please don't complain about it. Please label the stereotype you are portraying, and which theme you are entering(student or staff member)

Past winners are posted here:
Sugar and Sunshine: AndrewBot

Please be patient! I can't be on Gaia all the time, especially during the school year, so it may be a few days before your username appears on the list.

Sometimes there are two-part themes! These contests have thirty people (15 for each type), one winner from each type who recieves 3000 Gold and one overall winner who recieves 5000 Gold! Look forward to these! I don't do them very often but not all of them are event-based either!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:05 pm
Here!!! User Image  

MistXD

WintersDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgright]
ok this is the first time I added and image to a post so hopefully it works smile

The entry fee is on it's way right now  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:07 am
This is Sugar, the butterfly animal angel! User Image  

RopesThe13th

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:48 am
engelichte
here is my entry for thee avitar contest User Image

(can't PM him 'cause he has it set to "friends only")  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:03 pm
I think you should use the poll to judge instead. Its fairer. That way, its not just 1 persons opinion but hundreds...well maybe not hundreds but you know XD  

Team CT

izzy1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:07 pm
Arachnakid
Entry fee is 500 Gold. Please label the trade "Contest" so I know what it's for.

No scratching, spitting, or crying to mommy. (Be nice and don't complain if you don't win!) If you post something nasty or irrelevant I will delete your post (but I don't really expect you to because you are all so awesome!)

There will be 10 people in this contest. When all ten spots are filled, I will judge. The winner gets 3000 gold. Attempting to bribe me with services or real-life items will get you disqualified, added to my ignored list, and if you post on this thread again I will delete your post. The point of this is mainly to have fun and see what people come up with. (And yes, make a little Gold while I'm at it, but that's just the icing on the cake.)

The people in this contest so far are:
1.) WintersDragon
2.) BlueFirePhoenix13
3.) MistXD
4.) engelichte
5.) izzy1
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

All entries must follow the theme. After the current contest is finished I will change the theme and delete all the names from the list.
The theme for this contest is: Sugar and sunshine! Make a sweet, adorable, innocent-looking tektek! (male or female)

Please post your entry below. If you have entered this contest in the past and didn't win, please don't complain about it.

Past winners will be posted here. However, this contest has just started and the winner has not been decided yet.

Please be patient! I can't be on Gaia all the time, especially during the school year, so it may be a few days before your username appears on the list.

[Edit]
In the future there will also be two-part themes! These contests will have thirty people (15 for each type), one winner from each type who will recieve 3000 Gold and one overall winner who will recieve 5000 Gold! Look forward to these! I will not do them very often but not all of them will be event-based either!

i'll join!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hopefully u like it...and if u can't see it, click on it and hopefully that helps.  

izzy1

angelkiss98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:23 pm
Here is my entry. I hope you like!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:59 am
x silent mannequin x
I think you should use the poll to judge instead. Its fairer. That way, its not just 1 persons opinion but hundreds...well maybe not hundreds but you know XD

I'm not the only person judging: There are 5 people in my house and several friends taking a vote. Besides, if I use a poll to judge, it will take even longer, and I will have no way of knowing if contestants have voted for themselves. This way, it's only a couple of days at most. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

@izzy1: You haven't paid the entry fee yet, that's 500 gold.  

Arachnakid

angelkiss98

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:43 pm
CMOOONNNn peeps!! **Bump** heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Arachnakid
x silent mannequin x

I'm not the only person judging: There are 5 people in my house and several friends taking a vote. Besides, if I use a poll to judge, it will take even longer, and I will have no way of knowing if contestants have voted for themselves. This way, it's only a couple of days at most. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

@izzy1: You haven't paid the entry fee yet, that's 500 gold.

can I just post for the contest, but i'm not in the contest and you don't have to add me to win. I just like making tektek dream avis mrgreen  

izzy1

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:33 am
Hehe I'm addicted to Tektek too. whee
I thought you were actually doing the contest and forgot about the entry fee, one person has done that already.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:11 pm
Here's my entry User Image  

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash