welcome thread XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:30 pm
extra space..

feel free to post! Just like introduce yourself . smile  

Soquili

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:52 pm
:waves:

Hello. I am Draculas Babe. If you would like you can call me D.B. Anywhoo this is me...I babble. sweatdrop

Here is my b-u-tee ful Soquili Cyrus.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:56 pm
Hi everyone, just wanted to say I love moving into the area with my teepee I share with Faerierain and our very special little addition. Everyone is so nice in these parts! We should have a pow wow in here some night, Sosquili!

User Image

Our little one would say hi if they could smile  

Presca

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:57 am
Name: Vashtya (aka Vashu, Vashie, Vash..you get the point)

Sex: YES!...erm...male IC, but female IRL. wink

Race: Half-elf, half human

Personality: Outgoing and somewhat outrageous at times, Vashtya means well, and although he may act like the irresponsible flirt, he's not one to shun from what he sees as necessary responsibilities. Can be rather clumsy, although he does his best to hide those awkward moments with a wink and an offhand comment.

IRL Vash is a bit more quiet, easily annoyed (although she rarely shows it online XD), but hard to actually make angry *nodnod* She likes chocolate, drawing, and long walks down the beach, and is seeking a man wi-- oh wait, wrong thread to be posting that up, ne? wink

History: ICly, I'm in the process of working on this, pleasebearwithme. biggrin

and IRL...vash was born in IL (USA for those who live overseas and don't know state abbreviations), moved to Europe when she was...almost 6, and moved back to MO (USA again) when she was 16. XD. Utterly obsessed with learning as many foreign languages as she can. XD. (Currently hoping to learn more Japanese, and maybe start taking Russian this fall biggrin ) Since getting back, she opted to study in Thailand for 10 weeks during her freshman year of college, and realized just how drawn she always was to that part've the world. She hopes to get back over to Asia sometime soon, hopefully as soon as she can after getting out've college this upcoming December, or next spring. :3

User Image

This would be Lakota, my bouncing bundle of horsie joy *.* heart

he's inquisitive, outgoing...and I think he's going to manage to get himself into all sorts of trouble crying . For now, he's without human companion, since I have to adapt vash-avvie to suit the constraints of the RP-verse here biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:37 pm
Hello, hello, I'm Foalen and this is my dear friend Ayita. We both like it here very much thank you so much for making us feel welcome.

User Image  

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Takakun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:37 am

*waves*
hi, I'm Taka...umm.....roleplaying Tahatan ^^
Just joined...so thankyou for having me. Don't have a Soquili yet so.........it's just me right now sweatdrop ...............

*runs off to roleplay*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:04 pm
*ducks head shyly* hello im new and i unfortuatly dont have a soquili yet thou i really want one. my gaia name is fiction but i tend to use tiger as a rp name so if you call me tiger ill answer to it. *blushes and runs off to explor*  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Remove

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:31 pm
I have a character called Kaliska though I don't have a Soquili crying maybe one day though ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:18 pm
Hehe.... I guess I can say hi!

I am EchoLimaFoxtrot (or ELF or Echo) I usually respond to about anything related to the full title. xd

My IC is Sanika.... I'll be posting her information.... soon-ish. Currently, busy with lots of RL stuff crying

---I guess all my IRL---
Name: -classified-
---At School: Dishroom person
---At Home: Work at Target (retail store)
Majors: Commercial Aviation and Anthropology (archaeology emphasis)
Likes: Boys! *shot* Anime/Manga, horses, wolves, dragons, reading.... Greece ninja
Dislikes: Fools, aweful chatspeak, icy roads, Harry Potter (sorry)

Pets: 1 dog (Mittens); 1 horse (Savanna)
Siblings: 1 twin sister (kilynn) and I guess her fiance..... (not on gaia)
Car: a PoS... Toyota Corolla (sp?) - I hate it but it runs *sniff*  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

FullMetal_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi! I'm FullMetal_Dragon, or FMD, and I'm the owner of the wonderful Mentha. heart Even if we're new we still feel very welcome and would like to thank everyone for that :3 I'm 17 years old (soon 18 ) and I live in Sweden. If you ever RP with me and think I'm slow, I can admit that I am ;D I actually sit with my dictionary in my hand every time I RP XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:47 pm
Hello my name is Libra ( on here any way) I love soquili and my soquili is king. My rolplaying name for this is Isi. And that is all for now ^^  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:03 pm
Hi! biggrin

I'm Silencer, and the handsome stallion I'm lucky enough to befriend is Grand Dynasty, or just Dynasty for (not so) short.
I hope to be able RP with other Soquilis and their owners sometime ^^

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:07 pm
*waves to everyone* Im kinda new here, but ive been lurking around watching the shop for awhile. I currently dont have a Soquili but believe me when I say Im Gonnd try my hardest to get one. LOL

I do however have a Human character im more than happy to play with. Her name is Chepi, So im sure all the regulars around the shop will see me around much more often than when I just lurked about.  

Shariea

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:11 pm
My real name is Jade, that is also my RP name.
I am getting a soquili that is the baby of Hania and Mahiri.
I will post it when i get it.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces