Reply Archived
[OOC]=The Meeting Lodge= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrightWind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:02 pm
Hello all! I just joined this week and I'm questing! Right now I'm trying to come up w/original Soquili ideas. It's hard because I like them all!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:00 pm
Hey! I'm Doogie (Its not my real name folks its my dog) roleplaying as Kaida, no Soquilli yet but I'm working on it! So hello! Salutations!  

DoogieDawg27

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:40 pm
Howdy all! =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:11 pm
Um, hi, I'm Fantome. Or Fan, Fanny, or anything else that you want to call me. Just, hopefully no bad names. XD

I don't have any Soquili at the moment, but, I'm question for a Mr. Mistoffelees Usida, and hopefully I'll reach that goal soon enough.

La Fantome de le opera

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:48 am
I was browsing the guild and I found this thread. It's about time I formally introduce myself. ^^

I am called Chaos on Gaia but if there's another Chaos around I'll happily go by ChaosT. But not CT. CT gets confusing because I know a CT. I live on a flat expanse of prairie in Canada (where Fantome's relatives live, lol). I'm going to be eighteen this March (on the 1st!) and, although I'm going to be "officially" an adult I'll always be a kid at heart. I love collecting the third generation MLPs and anything else that catches my eye, usually if it's cute. I love all kinds of music, books, movies, TV shows, manga/anime, and even comics. Video games too. Yes, I'm a bit of a geek, but I'm proud of it!

I've been into breedables now for almost three years and I've been lurking Soquili for the past two. Last year my friend Buffy let me co-own her Soquili Naina and this year I got my first Soquili of my very own, Temperance (thanks to Parue, Nil, and Buffy, once again xD). Now that I have my own Soquili I plan on being a little more active around the shop, and perhaps I will quest for a few of my favourite MLP cosplays. I don't have a native persona yet but that may change in the future. Oh, and I love roleplay of any kind! <3

Thats enough about me. Good day to all!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:46 am
Hello! I'm Aquestria but I guess you could call me Aqua, or Aquest for short; doesn't really matter. I don't have a Soq quite yet, so for now all I can do is enviously drool at everyone else's Soquili! biggrin *Every* single one I've seen is unique and gorgeous!  

Aquestria

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces