Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
KH3?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Axlies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:21 pm
Well ive been on some places and asked if Sora is gonna be in the third one. Some said yes and some said no. Im so confused and i also saw a trailer and that made me even more confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:51 pm
There is still a lot not known about KH3 but from the most relieable source I have, he is supposed to make a guest appearance or something like that... Sorry I couldn't be more help.  

ayden409

SomniumAddiction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:29 pm
tetsuya nomura says that it will be a prequel. and the three new characters are ven (the roxas look-alike), aqua (the blue-haired girl), and terra (the brown-haired person).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:56 pm
water_blue_panda
tetsuya nomura says that it will be a prequel. and the three new characters are ven (the roxas look-alike), aqua (the blue-haired girl), and terra (the brown-haired person).

ye thats right! but we'll know more in the next few months anyway, I'll get it with out a doubt! smile but I dont think sora is in it at all...atleast as far as i know  

Azazra

MovieDirector7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:21 pm
well from the looks of a video I saw he will be, and theyre will be a keyblade war. the reason i know is because i luv kingdom hearts and i look up everything about it. thanx for listening.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:36 pm
i dought sora or any of the others are going to be in it but the new baddies look cool  

noc_madness

Dual_Crisis

Lonely Friend

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:27 pm
It depends. If ur talking about birth by sleep then no. If ur talkin' about 428/2, then maybe. I dont know about kingdom hearts 3  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:26 pm
I thought the new 3 characters are for birth by sleep? I'm actually looking forward to that... =] and as for Sora... I think he should be in KH3... 3nodding  

CanKneez

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100

I SWEAR I LIKE GIRLS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:22 pm
Not much news of KH3.Coded,BBs and Days are not kh3 at all.KH3 might not have sora as a playable char.Atleast Thats what my friend said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 am
I hope Sora will be in KH3, cause he's dorky surprised I'd hate to have a serious person as the main character.. And I'd HATE if they'd replace the OrgXIII  

Lexie Red

Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff