Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
5K so fast

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaizu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:33 am
o k, all you have to do is send me a trade with 200 gold and wait till 100 people have done the same. then i will come here and put the random number giver, just so that the winner is chosen fairly. first just post some thing in here with what number post you are. this will keep track of the contestants when the number is chosen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:26 am
It would be nice to know what the prize is.  

Its Kawa

Evolved Kin

izzy1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:10 pm
cupcake in...
OMG! Another Scam!! Will you people stop with the Scams!?!?!?!?!?
..cupcake out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:39 am
azngrl3

5k...

And izzly how do you know weather this is a scam or not?  

BowlerV

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:40 am
BowlerV
azngrl3

5k...

And izzly how do you know weather this is a scam or not?

Because it's 200g per person, then 100 people buy a 200 gold "ticket" And while the thread creator gets 20k in all the winner would only get 5k.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:42 pm
So? You are just buying a ticket for a chance at 5K in gold. What's the difference? How is that a scam?  

gypsijenn

izzy1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:44 pm
she's going to keep the muny and will not give 5k.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:02 pm
gypsijenn
So? You are just buying a ticket for a chance at 5K in gold. What's the difference? How is that a scam?
Usually the PRIZE is worth MORE than the Gold the thread maker gets. It's unfair to make people pay so much money and get so little in return and like Izzy said she'd probably just keep the money.  

Ryougi Yasumaru

snow999ball

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:14 am
complete and total scam  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:44 pm
i'm gonna take everyone's word for it. If I had a raffle or lottery, I would probably give more and earn less...  

RopesThe13th

BowlerV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:55 pm
Ryougi Yasumaru
gypsijenn
Usually the PRIZE is worth MORE than the Gold the thread maker gets. It's unfair to make people pay so much money and get so little in return and like Izzy said she'd probably just keep the money.

Hey, people need profit too your know? In my 1st contest I made a profit of 500g and in my 2nd contest 950g! By the way they are still open.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:45 am
izzy1
she's going to keep the muny and will not give 5k.

KRATOSBIZNATCH

background tanks

Feline Moonwalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:10 pm
BowlerV
Ryougi Yasumaru
gypsijenn

Hey, people need profit too your know? In my 1st contest I made a profit of 500g and in my 2nd contest 950g! By the way they are still open.

She gets 20k profit and the stupid person that wins gets 5k  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff