Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
wee first kiss Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weeeeeeeeee
nice
100%
 100%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 25

Niko079

Friendly Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:43 am
i just had my kirst kiss yesterday weeeeee ^^

Question : when , where and with who is your first kiss?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:06 am
Congrats wink

My first was with my bf, about a year after we had been going out. I was 21 at the time, and it was in his room while we were watching TV ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:57 am
Oh... That... Gahhh.... Mine happened about 2 years ago, when I was 13 and I actually managed to get a girlfriend. (don't ask how, even I don't know) It happened at the end of some movie we were watching. It would have been better... If I had known what I was doing... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:23 pm
oh man... this is going to sound horrible but I dont remember my first kiss very well.

I was 13

I was at a movie

It was a kiss on the cheek so I dunno if you count that.

but the first kiss that really mattered was last year on may 8.

In the afternoon

after school

It was a monday

and I was hanging out with Dean. we went down to the dumpster to take out the trash (I live in apartments)

and we were goofing around and laughing and junk

and he just...kissed me.

plain and simple.

It was nice :3

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FireLink74

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:26 pm
At an anime night at my highschool with my now girlfriend about 3 yrs ago, although i have had a couple of my female friends kiss me on the cheek before too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:20 pm
I was 13, in front of the anime section at Suncoast talk2hand

The girl I was serious with was kinda fun though heart
I was leaving her house when we hugged, tripped, and she was on top of me. Then she kissed me <3
Of course that just lead to more s**t later in the relationship stare  

Goddess Ace
Crew

witchy_elphaba

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:42 am
Ahh, first kisses are always special no matter what ^_^

I had a boyfriend that I dated for about a month, but he got on my nerves and we never actually kissed.

Then I came to like this really cool guy in band, who was a year older than me, and he came to like me too. After months of flirting he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I happily accepted.

My first kiss was at a friend's party (no, not a crazy "WOOOO LET'S GET DRUNK!!11" party...it was a quincenera, so it was nice). The place where the party was at had a nice little garden, and we just sat there and talked, and he leaned in and kissed me. It was nice...I was really nicely dressed up, and so was he.

Things got rocky later on, and we're simply really good friends right now: that kiss was well over three years ago.

But it was still nice ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:05 am
Never kissed anyone or been kissed for that matter.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Snoopy McBeagle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:33 am
witchy_elphaba
Ahh, first kisses are always special no matter what ^_^

I had a boyfriend that I dated for about a month, but he got on my nerves and we never actually kissed.

Then I came to like this really cool guy in band, who was a year older than me, and he came to like me too. After months of flirting he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I happily accepted.

My first kiss was at a friend's party (no, not a crazy "WOOOO LET'S GET DRUNK!!11" party...it was a quincenera, so it was nice). The place where the party was at had a nice little garden, and we just sat there and talked, and he leaned in and kissed me. It was nice...I was really nicely dressed up, and so was he.

Things got rocky later on, and we're simply really good friends right now: that kiss was well over three years ago.

But it was still nice ^_^

Yep that one was mine too ^_^
and lets see..yeah thats all true. Quincineras can be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:39 am
My first kiss... yeah we were almost under her car and it was my first, but not hers. We skipped the formalities and went straight to makin out. I felt so used.  

Arch_Seraphim

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:06 pm
In NYC with my first girlfriend last year. We had gone there to see spamalot. It was about an hour before the show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:29 am
mine was when I was 14, I was leaving for home from church and I had to take the bus, My first boyfriend gave me my first kiss before I left.  

edlover101

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:48 am
I was 15 or 16. >.> Right around my birthday.

I'd rather not go into details.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:51 am
my first kiss on the lips was at my friends halloween party '05 with my boyfriend at the time and then like 3 weeks later we made out in his living room on the sofa while my best friend was on teh PS2 XD lol  

HACK-Jane

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:57 am
I was 6. Was with my boyfriend at the time. And it was after my T ball game. sweatdrop  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games