100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
nope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Jeyrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:45 pm
if you are a zelda fan, pick on of the links at the very bottom (they all have a number that they are identified by), and pm me asking to represent it. if no one is already representing it, you can give me 100g in a trade to represent it. once all the links are being represented the battle begins.

zelda's number 1 and 2 will each be sent a quiz. the same quiz. this will be sent in pm. they will reply with their results. whoever got the highest score moves on, lower score is kicked out of the competition.

the winner then vs. number 3 in a competition of strength... I think. this one is not about knowledge, but is a fight... sort of. It's actually a game of rock paper siscors. they will each pm me with the thing they have chosen. 2 out of three. the loser is kiced out of the competition and the winner moves on.

next is a competion... this was not expected.... but fashon. the winner of rock paper siscors will vs. number 4. they will both make one avi to look like link on tektek. we will have a poll, and in 5 days we will see the winner. the loser leaves the competition, and the winer vs. number 5.

the next competition is when the two ppl roll 2 6 sided dice 1 time, and the one closer to 12 wins! loser leaves.

winer vs. number 6, with another quiz.

winner vs. number 7, in another fashion contest, this time to look like zelda!

winner vs. number 8. this time it's just plain, who's link looks better. this will be decided in a poll that ends in 2 days!

winner vs. number 9. they both generate a random number 1-10 and whoevers is closer to 10 wins.

winner vs. number 10. this is the ultimate one! in towns they are seperated by their address number., and when you click that number, there are 9 squares. well I will be in one of the 9 squares in 00100 and the first one to find me wins. but its not that easy! it's 2 out of three!

doesn't this sound like a fun contest? well were gonna do it! which link do you want to represent? look at the ones below, and pm me to let me know! if you win this thing you get 500g!

after this contest i over future zelda contests will be held if this one goes well. please donate so the prizes can be bigger next time.

donators

none

contestants

chikos_angel... number 9
PrincessZelda6893... number 4
Darkened Light of Hope... link number 3

links

number 1User Image number 2 User Image number 3 User Image number 4 User Image number 5 User Image number 6 User Image number 7 User Image number 8 User Image number 9 User Image number 10 User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:48 pm
come on, I am the judge, and this is me!
User Image  

Jeyrin

Jeyrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:50 pm
ok, now I found a good sized zelda!
User Image so this is me, the judge. and when this contest is over, the winning zelda will be next to this one!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:52 pm
I'm boored so i will post zelda pics like the topic says.
User Image  

Jeyrin

Jeyrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:54 pm
ZELDA... COVERED IN CUCCO'S
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:55 pm
hehe
User Image  

Jeyrin

Jeyrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:56 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:58 pm
User Image  

Jeyrin

Jeyrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:00 pm
User Image  

Jeyrin

chikos_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:03 am
i love your thread*bookmarks it*
i will probably represent number nine so keep this thread alive!!!!!

bump!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:26 am
chikos_angel

bump!
okay send me a trade for 100 gold  

Jeyrin

chikos_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:40 am
HermioneGranger1212
chikos_angel

bump!
okay send me a trade for 100 gold

have dones!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:29 am
I sent a trade. GO NUMBER 6!  

RopesThe13th

RopesThe13th

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:15 pm
HermioneGranger1212
ZELDA... COVERED IN CUCCO'S
User Image
LINK DAMMIT, LINK! Zelda is the princess in pink, Link is the man in green! WHY DO PEOPLE STILL THINK LINK IS ZELDA BECAUSE THE GAME IS CALLED THE LEGEND OF ZELDA?!!!!!  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff