Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
QUIZ DARTH! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so are ya?
  i will try.. but i will fail
  i dare not attempt to. he might as well be a god.
  Darth:"but i am a god. i naled jello to a tree remember? the i did the inpossable!"
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:19 am
with the release of the black mana orb in magic the gathering on gaia, and the webpage on it. i felt like i wanted to see if someone could stump my knowledge about the game. so. i propose the question. are you a bad a** enough dude to ask a question that will topple this 2 headed giant of knowledge?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:50 am
What was the first card you saw?  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:50 am
Who did the artwork of the Mountain card?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:38 am
HOW DO I TAP CARD?  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Chim22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:01 am
Where is Comic-Con 07!?!?!? some G4 people are there XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:18 am
Goddess Ace
HOW DO I TAP CARD?

D< GOD DAMN IT! cry i wanted to ask thaaaaaat...

why are most of the characters in that game so ugly? D: why can they not be cute and cuddly?

Edit: you know somehow i just knew darthy was gana get a real ego trip out of this..  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:32 pm
WHy are plainswalkers known as plainswalkers?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:55 pm
angel_half82
AHA! Trick question - they're planeswalkers ...right? rofl  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:25 pm
Sheer_Immortal
angel_half82
AHA! Trick question - they're planeswalkers ...right? rofl

Damn you for effing it up sheer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:39 am
the first card i saw... i cannot truely remember. i believe it would be a wall of spears. but dont quote me on that.

http://ww2.wizards.com/gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&id=2079

who is the artist for the montains
.. well there are lots of them! not just one.but i can say for mountains i think Mark Poole, John Avon, Jeff Mircola and mark Tedin are some of the great artists when it comes to landscapes.

Why are plainswalkers known as plainswalkers?
: well sheer your only partially right.
INCOMING GAME RULES! WARNING!

im magic there is an ability some creatures have calledlandwalk. landwalking basically makes it so the creature is unblockable as long as target opponent has the specified land in play under his control.so lets say that i have a creature with forestwalk. lets say its Heartwood Treefolk.
http://ww2.wizards.com/gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&id=4767
now if my opponent has a forest in play he is unblockable.

how about if we had a Bog Wraith.
http://ww2.wizards.com/gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&id=20374
he has swampwalk so basically as long as my opponet has a swamp he is unblockable.

now think of this outside the box... why does this creature become unblockable if my opponent has a specific land in play? well think of it this way. "if you want to hide a tree. why not in the forest?" if your in a forest. where can you hide.. behind a tree? under a rock? what about a swamp? well its just a forest thats past its due date. how about hiding on a mountain? id hide behind a rock or something.. a island.. under the water... but how do i hide in the plains... its a open field...its kinda hard top hide in a place where there is nothing but grass around. dont ya think? so if you where able to hide in the plains. you must be very ausome indeed. so high powered spellcasters where called "plainswalkers" not because of there ability to hide out in the open. but of what it symbolizes.

HOW DO I TAP CARD?!!!!!
tapping a card is basically tell people you are actually "useing" the said card. either by activating an ability, attacking with a creature, generating mana from a land source or anything else that may cause a card to Tap. to tap a card you simply rotate the card to the right. here is a diagram of the tap symbol found on the cards saying you must tap it to activate the ability's. (a creature taps regardless if it is declaring it is attacking unless the creature has the ability "vigilance". or on older cards. it would say "does not tap to attack"). id love to show a picture of how to tap a card to make things real simple through a diagram but i cannot at the moment. but i hope you understand what i was trying to point to

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Darthspanky

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:25 am
Okay, fine! Teh Duckie shall quiz Teh Darthy!

*ahem* What is the quote on the Mercenary Informer card?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:04 am
What does the proposal card look like? wink  

RaidenKazama

SpiritWolf9339

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:17 pm
What year was the arabian nights series of the game released and how many cards were in the set? Besides, as a fellow Magic god, i think its unfair to try and outsmart you. For all we know you're just some John Doe lokking up th questions on the internet. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:18 pm
looking* eek huge typo  

SpiritWolf9339

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:59 pm
SpiritWolf9339
looking* eek huge typo
Please don't double-post. Use the edit button instead.

If you'd been around the guild long enough to know not to double-post, you'd know how much Darthy lurves MtG razz  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff